Tricked

I was walking back to my home when I started to feel extreme heat. I heard a woman’s voice call my name. It was a beautiful woman. Dressed in red, and just my kind of woman. I tried flirting with her, but she said she wasn’t there to flirt. “I am here to make your life a lot more exotic” she said. “Do you want that life?” She asked. “Sure, why not” I responded. She started laughing and showed her true colors.


Horns grew our of her head. She then said that I will have to work for her, otherwise, I will be turned into a maggot. She kissed me passionately and left.

I was back alone in the middle of the street. I was sure I must have had imagined it. I walked back home, feeling exhausted. I passed out almost immediately after I closed my front door.

When I came back to my senses I looked a lot different. I had a woman’s body. My skin was dark, my lips were full and soft, my hair long and curly. Not only was I surprised at my new appearance, but I knew exactly where I had to be.


I got dressed and applied makeup like if I had done that before. My wardrobe had completely changed. I took the bus to my new job.

During the morning I would be working at a coffee shop. My sense of hearing had increased, I could hear and concentrate on any conversation. About 12:06 I got a call, it was from my new mistress, she explained that I were to report any sinners I saw to her.

Later at night, I was supposed to go work at a bar. As I exited the. Coffee shop, my body changed again. 

I was so pale and tall, that I felt weird. At the bar I was a bartender. I was really great at preparing exotic drinks. 


And once again, I reported any sinners to my new mistress. As I spoke at the bar, I realized I had a thick Russian accent. Guys found this attractive. But I knew I were not to sleep with any of them unless mistress allowed me to.

During the weekend, I worked at a hamburger restaurant. I felt really sexy with the tight clothes I was wearing.

I did losen up and flirted with guys. I did let then smack me, to which I only giggled.


Mistress was so happy with my performance that on Sunday she allowed me to sleep with a guy. “It will be your sin day” she said. I loved the idea. I felt so turned on that I actually slept with the first guy I met.

Months passed I continued being different women. Always doing my mistress bidding. One day, she came to me, and told me my contract was over. “I can release you, you can be your male self again” she said.


“No” I responded. “I want to be me forever” but I had a proposition to make. “Even if I have to work for you even longer, could you allow me to shape shift into different women?”. “I like the way you think, you have been my best asset” she said. “Try it!” She said as I concentrated and became an asian version of myself.


My accent had changed, and I felt even sexier. “With each change comes a new personality” my mistress said. “You have a free year. You may do what you please, at the end of the year, if you still want to be a shape shifter, you’ll have to work for me again. Otherwise, choose a form and stay like that forever” she said and disappeared.

I tried multiple forms and ethnicities. And let me tell you, I enjoyed all my forms, but being the dumb redhead bimbo was the best. I enjoyed acting dumb, and sleeping with random guys.



Comentarios