Tired of the same old job

It was a normal day at work, my boss had asked me to work overtime. I was tired, and I just wanted to go back home. The lights flickered, suddenly everything felt different. “Where’s John?” My boss asked me. “What do you mean?” I asked, hearing my new voice. I looked down, I was still wearing the same tie and suit.


“Excuse me” I said as I started hyperventilating and walked towards the office’s bathroom. I threw water at my face, hoping for this nightmare would end. But I kept staring at the foreign reflection of a beautiful woman. 

I took a deep breath, and stepped out of the office. I took a cab back home. The emptiness in my crotch felt awkward and exhilarating. I paid the driver and got inside my place.

The first thing I did inside my place was to get all naked. “Wow” I said realizing I had the face and body of a supermodel.

What I did next, kind of surprised me. But I got dressed again in some baggy clothes and went out to buy new clothes. I then bought a couple of earrings and got my ears pierced. 

I felt so alive, and it just felt right. On my way back home I was acting all feminine. Guys were checking me out. I loved the whole ordeal.

I got home, the first thing I did was to put my new white and orange bikini and pose on the mirror.


I couldn’t believe how sexy I was. And worst of all I couldn’t believe how easy I was adapting to the new me. I thought about exploring my body, but for some reason, I felt more inclined to go out and flirt with guys.

I changed into a sexy dress and went to a bar. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to flirt with guys. Then one guy invited me a drink. I quickly recognized him, I used to work for him. It was my bods. “What a coincidence” I thought.


I walked towards him, swaying my ass. “Hello handsome” I said, realizing I no longer was thinking like a guy. We ended up at a cheap motel. He pounded me from behind while I moaned like a whore.

After a few minutes of senseless sex he said something that took me for surprise. “You are my best creation”. He is the one that transformed me, I don’t how or why he did it. But that made me feel hot. I kissed him and said “you did this? thank you”.

He then called a friend of his. He explained who I was, snapped a picture of me, and in a matter pf minutes I had a contract with a lingerie brand.


And that is how my supermodel career started. I know, you might be wondering what happened with my former life. Well, I think about him from time to time, but I can say good riddance, he had a boring 9 to 5 job. His life was somewhat predictable, while mine is a blast, I get to hang out with other supermodels, go to parties, be myself, go to photoshoots, sleep with guys, make out with my girlfriends, my life is the best.

Comentarios