You were looking for a gift for your girlfriend. But you just couldn’t find anything she would like. The old man at the store handed you a beautiful jade medallion, “this has the power to grant her as many wishes as she wants” he said, and went on explaining its history. You must have rolled your eyes, because he said you should try it on.
You had no intent to buy it, but decided to humor him. As soon as you did, your whole world got turned upside down. You got covered in blue smoke, and suddenly you were absorbed into a nearby oil lamp.
You were quick to realize you had been transformed into a woman. “Why?” You yelled, but the only thing you heard was the old man speak through the lamp opening, “there, now you can fulfill as many wishes as she desires, i’ll make sure she gets you for valentine’s day”.
Days passed, you felt no hunger, no tiredness, you just waited and waited. “The moment she sets me free, I will tell her the truth, and she’ll wish me to be turned back” you told yourself.
The dame came, you heard as she opened a box and pulled the lamp out. “He’s been gone for days, and all he got me is an old oil lamp… at least let it be a magic lamp” she said as she rubbed the lamp and out you came.
You materialized in front of her. You wanted to tell her the truth. But first you felt compelled to tell her about the rules. “Hello master, I am Jeanine. I am here to fulfill as many wishes as you want” you said and smiled. “Wow! My very own genie” she said. You wanted to tell her more, but you couldn’t, not yet.
“Very well, I wish for a new red blouse” she said. “Granted” you responded and made some hand gesture. Suddenly she was now dressed in a red blouse.
She sat on her couch, and crossed her legs. “This is awesome” she said. “Before I wish anything else, I’ve seen enough movies to know every genie has a story, do you care to tell me yours ?” She asked. You were so happy she asked you, now you could tell her the truth, she can turn you back. You explained everything that happened. Her mouth was wide open. “So I guess, I should wish you back” she said. But she looked kind of sad. You couldn’t believe what you were going to say, but somehow, I was compelled to do so, “if you want master, I can be your genie for a while, and turn me back in a few days”. She eagerly agreed.
“I live to serve you master” you said with a big smile on your face. And since that day, your master has gotten everything her heart desires. Including a new boyfriend.
On another part of town, the old man looked at his old crystal ball. “Another satisfied customer” he said as the image in the crystal ball faded away.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario