“This is a nice medallion” the store clerk said. “It is said to change a person’s life” he added. My wife was fixated on buying it. “Fine” I said.
On our way home, she continued talking about it, telling me she had read about the magical properties of the medallion. I just laughed at her, “magic ain’t real”. But then, as soon as we got home, she took me by surprise and put the medallion on me.
The world started spinning around me. I felt my body change, my hair grew longer, my chest exploded into breasts, my figure became slender and sexy, my equipment was absorbed by my own body, leaving an empty slit on my crotch. But that was not all, my mind was altered too. Although I knew who I used to be, I felt like a woman. I felt sexy, alive, hot, and I didn’t feel like turning back.
“There! Now you believe in magic?” My wife asked me. “I certainly do” I answered with a sexy voice. “Ok, let’s turn you back” she said as she was about to take the medallion off my neck. “No!” I said as I pulled back. “I don’t want to be a man anymore, I am a woman, it feels right” I said. “Shit, that’s the medallion speaking sweetie, let me take it off and you’ll understand” she explained. “Might be, but you won’t take it off of me, it’s mine, I am a woman, get used to it” I said as I made a simple pose and squeezed my breasts. “Now, lets go out meet some guys together, or stay here alone while I go out and have sex with a stranger” I proposed.
She reluctantly agreed. “Awesome” I responded. We went out, I met a guy named Gary, and ended up making out with him in the back alley behind the bar. His hand slid down my stomach and up my pussy. He was fingering me, and I loved it. I wasn’t wearing any panties, so I unzipped his pants, and we did it right there against the brick wall.
The next morning, I was excited and happy, but my wife took the medallion off. It no longer had the carved shape of a woman on it. And I didn’t transform back. “Why didn’t it work? You should be back to being a man” she cried. I didn’t care I was so happy, “like I said, I am a woman now, deal with it” I said as I stepped out of our place and went back to the bar again. “I need to find another good fuck” I whispered.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario