The gift

There it was the small wooden box I had bought for my girlfriend. Well, ex-girlfriend. How was I supposed to know she would cheat on me, two weeks before valentine’s day.


I picked up the box. “Maybe I can sell it on ebay, get some of my money back” I told myself. It felt unusually heavy. Which was weird, I hadn’t put anything inside of it.

I twisted the heart shaped lock, and opened the box. As soon as I did I felt wind coming out of the box. It took me a second or two to close it. And it took me a bit longer to realize the box had changed me.


I felt the weight of my newly formed breasts on my chest. The emptiness in my crotch. My long blonde hair caresing my ears and neck. And that wasn’t all, I had a mental picture of my new self. Like I had always been this woman.

I took a couple of steps back as I came to that realization. I tripped and fell to the floor. “What is going on” I started hyperventilating. “I don’t want to be a woman, I am mot a woman…” I kept repeating. But there was no denying it. I was in fact 100% woman. I turned around, I looked at the box, I wanted to curse, but I felt my curves accentuated by my position. My breasts, my perfectly round ass.


I then started Imagining myself as an actual woman. Putting make up on, dressing up, thinking about boys, I felt not only feminine but elegant. I stood up, walked into my bedroom, where some of my ex’s makeup and dresses were. I took my manly clothes off, and got dressed. I then sat, and like if I had done this million of times before, I started applying makeup.

I went back to the box, I opened it, and inside was a beautiful necklace with a blue pendant. I put it on. I walked bare feet around my home. Feeling like a new woman, getting used to my new form. I then grabbed some tennis shoes and went out to buy some heels. 

I arrived at a party. A fancy party, it was full of men, and they were happy I was there. And to tell you the truth, I was too.


I flirted with a few of them. And it was funny seeing how much they tried to be my date. That night I went home with John. A guy that was into real estate. We fucked all night. He said that he couldn’t believe such a classy girl like me was such a whore in bed. I took that as a compliment.

The following day I went to the same party, I got a similar but different necklace out of the box. This time I flirted with Barry. He had the most simple name, but he was quite a catch. He was the owner of a successful IT company.


Oncr again, I ended up at his place, moaning and acting like a whore. Who did I use to be? I don’t care. Who am I now? I am every guy’s wet dream.


Comentarios