Robber’s curse

 

I had convinced two of my friends to go inside a warehouse and steal some clothes for reselling. I didn’t expect any kind of security system. There were no cameras, no guards, it was the perfect opportunity.

Every night the owners did release some kind of mist. I was sure it was a fumigation thing. But as soon as we set foot inside the store we started to feel weird.

Eventually we couldn’t move, our bodies changed and became feminine and plastic. We wanted to scream but our mouths were closed shut.

In the morning, when the owner came in he was happy to see his three new mannequins. He took us apart and put some clothes on. I could feel, see, and hear everything, but I couldn’t speak.

He then took a picture of us and sent us to some store. And well, this is where I have been for the last two months. Stuck at an apparel window, where women look at my clothes, but pretty much ignore me. I don’t know if I will ever regain my humanity, I am living in my own little hell.




Comentarios