Quick swap

 


It was her idea, “swap for a day” my girlfriend said. Before I couldn’t say I didn’t believe in magic, she casted the spell. Immediately after, I was looking at me from her eyes. “What the fuck?” I said with her voice. “Relax, it’s completely reversible” she said, “It will only be for a day, that way we can learn more about each other”. I had no choice, so I reluctantly agreed.

We went out, she did her best to pretend to be me, while I tried acting like her. While we were having lunch, she had to go to the bathroom. A guy approached me and flirted with me. “Sorry dude, I have a boyfriend” I told the guy. My girlfriend came back, “first time I pee standing up, that’s way easier” she said. “I have to go to the ladies room too” I said. “First clean up the seat” she said. It was awkward, I grabbed a piece of tp and cleaned the seat. I pulled down my pants and panties. For the first time seeing my naked pussy. She had shaved, probably for this occasion. Anyways after peeing, and washing my hands, I adjusted my bra and went back out. “Did you shave down there?” I asked. She just giggled.

We then spent some time at the mall, just walking and looking at clothes. She had me try some bikini and lingerie on. I hate to say it, but as awkward it was, I was enjoying the experience.

Back at home, she cooked me dinner. And treated me like a lady. She the. Gave me a massage. It felt really good. I was loving the whole thing. But then she popped the question, what I was so afraid of, “Wanna have sex?”. I wasn’t sure yet. “Why don’t we make out, and see where that take us” I said, hoping a quick make out session was more than enough.

That was stupid of me. After a few minutes of kissing. He kissed my neck and rubbed her hand against my nipples. That turned me on. “Fuck it” I said as I removed my skirt and panties. She unzipped her pants. We ended up in our living room couch having sex. It felt great. I loved the feeling of having her inside of me. I felt kinda bummed out we were to return to our bodies soon.

After sex we cuddled for a while. In the morning she went out for breakfast. While I waited I took a look at that magic book of hers. It had many spells, but I quickly realized there was a follow up spell where I could make her forget, to make her think she had always been a man. I hesitated for like 2 seconds. I casted the spell. 


As my boyfriend came back. He was unaware of anything, he acted like he had always been a guy. I just pretended to have always been a woman. there was a spell to turn us back, but I knew that day would never come.


Comentarios