As my girlfriend casted the spell, we expected it to spice our love life, make my equipment bigger, but instead I started to fade away.
When I came back to reality, I was in a whole different place. A room full of men. “Oh wow she is hot” a man said. I realized I was wearing only lingerie, and I was a woman. “Are you talking about me?” I asked with a thick Irish accent. I looked around, and noticed they were expecting me to dance, to pole dance.
“Oh, come on sexy, do your thing!” One guy said as he smacked my ass. I felt so objectified. “Stop it!” I screamed. I ran backstage and started crying. “Please, help me” I whispered as if my girlfriend could hear me. But a man answered, “you are so beautiful, you don’t need this job, go home with me, and i’ll take care of you”. It was like if his soothing voice was hypnotizing me. “I will go with you” I said with a half smile.
He extended his arm, and I grabbed his hand. On the way to his place, he continued talking, my mind felt weird, I just loved hearing his voice. I wasn’t actually paying attention at the words he was saying.
When we got to his place, I felt happy, I knew he rescued me from the hell I was about to live as an exotic dancer. I was the one that kissed him. He gently asked me to unzip his pants, and I did so without hesitation. I lost my virginity that day. I became his lover, his girlfriend, and assistant. Since I soon learned he was a wizard, and he was the one that sold the spell to my former girlfriend. I didn’t care, I was a woman in love.
When my former life’s girlfriend came to yell at the wizard, I didn’t tell her a thing. “Whatever happened to your boyfriend was meant to be, sorry no refunds” I told her. That day the wizard told me he was proud of me. I smiled and rocked his world in our bed that night.
I might’ve been a man a few days ago, I know I must be under his spell, but I don’t care, I love being by his side, and he is showing me how to do magic myself.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario