I prepared the coffee for both of us. I added milk to his. As he took his first sip, he started transforming, his body contorted. “What is happening to me?” He asked. His hair grew longer, his chest exploded into breasts. He fell to the ground in pain. But when it was all over, she stood up. “I feel different” she said. “Did you do this to me?” She asked. “No… not that I know of” I replied. “Drink your coffee” she demanded. I looked at my coffee, she was probably right, the coffee must have transformed my boss. “What are you waiting for? Drink it!” She said.
I took a sip. Nothing happened. I drank the whole thing. Nothing happened. “Ok, it wasn’t you” she said. She opened the door to peek outside. There were two gift wrapped boxes on the desk of his secretary.
I picked them up, and brought them back. One had a red dress, and the second box a feminine suit. She grabbed the red dress, got naked in front of me and got dressed.
I hadn’t noticed but she was behaving more feminine. “Much better, look how good I look” she said. “We must find out who did this, and reverse it” I said as I poured myself another cup of coffee, this time I added milk to it.
“What makes you think I want to turn back?” She said. “Well, you have a wife and two children” I said. I took a sip of my coffee. “Oh shit the milk” I said as I started transforming myself.
In a matter of minutes I was also getting dressed. I remembered my previous life, but I just didn’t care about it. “We are hot” she said, I giggled.
We left his office, all eyes on us. I could hear them whispering. “Damn, they turned out hot” somebody said. “And are they straight woman?” Someone else asked. “Yes, More woman that you can handle” I said.
We left the office, and never came back. We moved in together, we started a new job as copywriters, and we got to meet and sleep with guys.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario