I shouldn’t have accepted, I worked for, Egon Tusk, a genius of a man. He created a brain implant that would unlock abilities of the brain that we didn’t even know existed.
At first I was able to connect to wireless devices and turn them on and off with just my thoughts. But one day, the software was updated, now I could also receive commands. Egon ordered me to work for 24 hours straight and I did without hesitation. I felt tired, but couldn’t stop. He then turned me off like if I was some kind of device. I fell asleep for what I thought was only one hour. But when I woke up, my body was completely different. Egon said he “upgraded my hardware”. I looked at my body, I had breasts, long hair, and my equipment was gone. The implant was now sticking off of my head. “What did you do to me?” i asked. “Enter programming mode” he said. I stopped what I was doing, “programming mode activate, awaiting command” I said in a monotone voice. “Delete personal files from year 0 to current year” he said. “Deleting memories and personality. Continue?” I asked. “Yes” he answered. I felt how my whole life was being erased. “Install female engineer package” he said. “Installing female engineer package” I repeated. “Install Egon partner package” he said. “Installing package” I repeated. “Exit programming mode” he said. Suddenly I was blinking again.
“What happened?” I asked my boyfriend. “Nothing, I just upgraded your brain implant” he said as he pulled it out. “It is now detachable” he said. I kissed him. My implant made me unique. I was connected to our whole factory. I could move any machine with my mind. And not only that, we had added brain implants to all our workers, and unbeknownst to them, I could control them without them knowing it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario