Home alone for the holidays


My family had gone on a vacation, but I stayed home. Every night, before falling asleep, I would start pleasuring myself. But it was different on the last night. I jumped on my bed and started rubbing one out. I usually imagined a beautiful woman, with her slender hands grabbing my equipment and stroking it. 

While I did imagine her hand on my cock. Suddenly her hand felt like my hand. And the more I rubbed it, the smaller it became. I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me, I decided to continue. Suddenly my cock was gone, but I could see my nuts sticking out, I felt the need to grab them and push them inside my new slit. I could see what looked like labia. “I must have fallen asleep” I thought. I decided to finger myself. I felt goosebumps. Suddenly I felt a couple of mounds started growing on my chest. My nipples became harder and bigger. They got erect. I used my left hand to find out how real my new breasts felt. They were sensitive, i felt so turned on that I started using two fingers on my pussy. I could feel the wetness of my vagina on my fingers. 

I felt my whole body reshape, my face change, and my hair grow. As I came, I moaned, hearing my sexy female voice. “Best dream ever” I thought.

In the morning I woke up, I needed to pee, as soon as I got to the bathroom I realized it had been no dream. “Oh fuck” I said as I peed on the floor. After cleaning my mess, I took a while to admire the new me. 

I quickly grabbed some women’s clothes from my sister’s room. I wanted to find a way back, but I also felt like I had a huge opportunity on my hands. I remembered how good it felt when I touched myself last night. I called my best friend and told him everything that happened. He, surprisingly believed me right away. He came pick me up. “Over here” I said as he entered my place from the unlocked front door.

As he entered my room, he found the beauty I now was, wearing nothing but lingerie. “I need you” I said, as I saw him unzip his pants. His equipment was not as big as I expected, but I guess it’ll have to do.


Comentarios