Lately I had felt disconnected with my own daughter. She is such a wonderful girl. But work hasn’t let me spend quality time with her.
One night I wished that would change. “I wish I could spent all my time with her” I wished right before falling asleep.
The next morning I woke up inside one of her doll’s houses. I looked at my body, I was a woman, the size of her dolls. I saw my daughter, and she looked like a giant. “A new doll” she said as she grabbed me. “No! Stop!” I said. “Wow so realistic” she said. “Look daddy, a new doll” she said. A man, that looked just like me told her that was nice. I wanted to tell her the truth, but I just couldn’t, I felt compelled to act like a doll.
That afternoon she had me cooking for all the other dolls. I could no longer speak freely, and I felt even more stiff. My daughter didn’t seem to mind.
For some reason, I felt beautiful, and I loved making my daughter happy. She hugged me, and held me up. I didn’t know if I’d ever go back to my human body. But I was starting not to care.
I overheard her dad, or whoever was posing as her dad tell her they were going to a pool party. She took my clothes off, and put a pink swimsuit on me. She put me on he backpack. And took me to her pool adventure. I felt happy to be her favorite toy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario