It was destiny

 


I couldn’t believe it I was in the body of my highschool crush Anna. One minute I was alone in my flat, and the next I had travelled back in time and I had found myself in Anna’s body. Behind me was the dress she wore on prom night.

I then Realized I had a huge opportunity. “I can dump her stupid boyfriend and go with me to the prom” I said outloud. I called Anna’s boyfriend and told him things were not working out. And then, I called me, he was surprised to hear from me, but I told him I kinda had a crush on him. He thought I was joking. “No, I promise, I’ll go to the prom with you. I actually just dumped my boyfriend. I think he was cheating on me” I explained.

Anyways, I went to the prom, danced my ass off, and pretended to be Anna. At the end of the night as the former me took me home, I kissed him, and flashed him. “we should start dating” I eagerly told him.

Then the next morning I woke up back in my own time. With new memories inside my head, I looked to my right side, and there she was my wife. Now I know why she dumped her boyfriend, and why we started dating.

I kissed her, she woke up, and told me about a dream she had “i dreamt I was you during prom night, and I called you and invited me to prom” she said. I then told her I had the opposite dream.

We don’t really know if we traveled back in time, and changed our present, but if we did, we are the happiest couple ever.

Comentarios