Dragon skin

 


There had been a dragon attacking our town. Every time he came, we lost several soldiers to his fire spit. I knew no human being could beat him, so, I did what I had to do. I went to see the old hag in the woods. I asked her to give me the strength to confront a dragon. She concocted a potion. “This will give you skin as thick as his, fire won’t damage you, and you will be an event match” she said. I drank the potion in one go.

As my insides started burning, i realized the witch had tricked me. My skin became as tough as dragon skin, my sight became perfect, and I could smell anything miles away, then out of my back, came two gigantic wings. “Are you turning me into a dragon?” I asked. “No, you are an even match to him” she said. Then my gender changed. I grew breasts, my manhood was absorbed by my crotch. “Go, my pretty, now you can go confront the dragon” she said. I flapped my wings, and soared through the air. On my way to him I started to feel even more different. 

As I arrived to his cave. I pulled out my sword. The dragon noticed me and quickly approached me, i screamed, and he responded in kind. I held my sword up, but the dragon gave me a full lick on my face, and went back inside the cave. “Why won’t you fight? You coward!” I screamed. I went inside with him. The cave should have been pitch dark, but I could see inside. The dragon was not scared of me. He seemed happy and relaxed when I was around. What happened next surprised me, he suddenly started becoming smaller, and smaller, until he became human size. I realized he looked similar to me, tough skin, large dragon like wings, but human body. I took a couple of steps back. “She told me you would come to me, and you will be my mate” he said with a low pitch voice. “But I am no dragon, I am no woman” I said. “You might have not been that before, but I asure you, you are my perfect match now.

He then took his armor off, I felt compelled to do the same. We had rough, hot sex there in his… our cave. 

The following days he showed me what we could do. We could be our half human half dragon selves, or we transform fully human or full dragon. 



Eventually, while in dragon form, I layed two eggs. They were, of course, already fertilized. The hunger while in dragon form was immense. No wonder he used to go steal food from the nearby town. Once my babies hatched, the four of us took over the mountain. No one dared attack us.


Comentarios