“Please help me” my friend John said as his hair started to grow. He had just put on a Robin costume on. “It hurts” he said as he kneeled down in pain. His face was reshaping, his chest growing breasts, his hips became rounder and bigger, I heard “swish” sound as his equipment got sucked into his crotch.
“I… I feel weird…” he said with a new soprano voice pitch. “The pain is gone” he said. “Wait, I’ve never noticed this before” he said as he took a good look at me. “You are just my type handsome” he said. “Wait what? But you are John…” I said but he interrupted me, “I was… I was John, now kiss me, I need you” he said as he smiled with a half wicked half happy smile. I wasn’t able to say no, as a woman, John was so hot, and it appears willing to make out with me.
“Call me Robin” she said right before she kissed me. We ended up in my bed, having sex. I was afraid that when she took her costume she would revert back, but that didn’t happen. And Robin was so Kinky in bed.
Anyways, we still had a party to attend. Robin went as my girlfriend in a half Robin half Harley Quinn costume. Some friends asked me why John wasn’t at the party, but it was Robin the one that answered, “he said he wasn’t feeling like himself, so I came instead”.
I don’t know if her transformation is permanent, but for now, Robin and I are living life as a happy couple.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario