I should have read the small letters on the contract. I was so excited to have won a trip to the beach. But I never expected to go as a woman.
As soon as I got to the hotel I was taken to what looked like a spa. They gave me something to sedate me, when I woke up I had breasts, soft skin, an empty crotch.
I was wearing a blue bikini. I was then told I had to do what they asked for the first half of the week, for the second I could do as I pleased.
Anyways, the first half, they had me modeling for a beach photoshoot. At first I felt awkward, but eventually started acting feminine, posing sexily, and even flirting with the photographer.
On the second half I was giving the choice to turn back. But decided to stay as a woman for the rest of the trip. I loved going to bars, getting drunk, and dancing.
One morning I woke up dressed in some fancy bra and panties. And not only that, my pussy was sore, I had slept with some random guy. And while I only remember bits and pieces, I remember my first time with excitement.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario