My boyfriend was telling me I used to be a guy. “It is a curse! Less than a minute ago, you were a guy” He said. “That makes no sense, if you want to break up with me just say it” I said with an upset tone. “That’s not what I am saying, you are my best friend, not my…” as he said so, I stood up and kissed him. “I am much more than your best friend” I slid my hand down his pants. I started giving him a hand job. “Please stop” he said, but I kissed him again, and again.
Let’s just say we didn’t break up. And he never brought the subject ever again, not after I gave him that amazing blowjob.
Two months later, as I was having sex with him, all my memories came back. “What the fuck! Dude!” I said. But realized how much fun I’ve had as a woman. So I decided to ignore that and just pretend to be the loving girlfriend.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario