“Act sexy” the voice inside my head said. So I jumped into his bed, and smiled at him. “Do you want me?” I asked the random guy I had met an hour ago. “That’s my girl” the voice told me. The guy took a couple of steps towards me. I was about to run away. “No no, unzip his pants, kiss him there” the voice instructed me. I did what she said. I saw his thing get erect from inside his underwear. I didn’t want to have sex, but the voice told me losen up “take your panties off, and stand on all fours, he’ll know what to do” the voice said. Once again I was powerless to resist.
There I was on all fours, my ass raised, ready for what came next. I felt him go in. I was hating the whole deal, but the voice told me to “love it, embrace it”. And I was now smiling, feeling so good about being fucked. During the rest of the experience the voice didn’t ask me to do anything. The way I acted, how I moaned, how I kissed him, and had him fuck me, was all on me.
“You are ready” the voice said as she faded away. After the guy paid me, I left and went back to the strip joint where I was transformed.
“Welcome back” the guard at the entrance said. I walked like the whore I now was. I was socializing with the patrons. And when it was my time to dance, I was introduced as Harley. I gave everyone the best show ever.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario