Trying to get him back

 


“So… you say I wasn’t always a hooker?” The hot woman in front of me said. “Not only that, you used to be a man, a lousy friend though” I explained. “I don’t feel like a man, a man doesn’t have these” she said as she exposed her perfectly round breasts. I tried to deprogram her, make her remember who she was but had no luck.

It was her ex, well his ex the one that transformed my friend into a bimbo. I don’t know how she did it, but in a matter of seconds he was gone, replaced by this hot girl. “So, are you going to pay me or not?” She said impatiently.

“Look, you are my friend, you are no hooker, you are a lawyer named William, and your ex did this to you, when she found out you cheated on her” I explained. “Ok, I am leaving” she said as she stood up with an annoyed expression. “Look, either you pay me now, or I’ll leave” she said. I felt bad, she didn’t remember a thing, I had to explain I was just asking her to role play. I gave her the money. “Ok handsome, lets role play then.

She played some music on her phone, and started dancing. Her body was perfect. And the way she moved, was arousing. I wasn’t planning for it, but I just couldn’t help it, I needed to have sex with her. “I am your friend, my ex turned me into this bimbo” she said pretending my story was true. “By having sex, you can release me from this state” she said with the worst fake acting I had seen.

She kneeled down and did her thing. She was a pro. She was so amazing, there was nothing left of William in her. We ended up in my bed, she was on top of me thrusting back and forth, my thing sliding inside her. 

After sex, I got a text. It was from my friend’s ex “By now, you must know he doesn’t remember a thing…”.  As I read, she kissed me and left. I continued reading. “But you can release her from this curse, you can turn your friend back, by saying his name three times” I was excited there was a solution. I opened the door, and was about to yell at her, to get my friend back, but got a new text, “or you could yell Kimkat three times to release her from her hooker phase, and turn her into your new kinky girlfriend”. I yelled my friend’s name twice. But quickly changed my mind. “Kimkat, kimkat, kimkat!” Her eyes went blank for a second or two. She then turned around and came back. “Why am I dressed like a hooker sweetie?” She said with the cutest voice.

Years have passed, Kim and I are still together. She is the best girlfriend I had ever had. Not for long though, she is about to become my wife.


Comentarios