The fountain of youth

I have lived for centuries. It all started back in the year 1502, i was a man obsessed with finding the fountain of youth. Took me years, and costed me quite literally my life, but I did find it.


I entered the fountain, as the water covered me whole, I closed my eyes, hoping for it to make me younger. But something was wrong, my insides and my skin started burning. I started screaming. The other knights that were with me ran away scared.


Minutes later I emerged a changed man. Well I emerged as a woman. I felt refreshed. A knight yelled “es una bruja”, they thought I was a whole different person and had killed their general. He was quick to stab me with his sword. “Ironia” were my last words as I fell to the floor. I had become younger and a woman, but I had died by the hand of my own soldiers.

I thought that was it, time to meet the creator. But instead I was reborn. I was in a different place, and I was being pushed out of woman’s body. Quite literally reborn. I grew up as a woman, a viking’s daughter and eventually a viking’s wife. My beauty was like no other, and while I did miss my previous life, I got used to being a woman.


But all good things come to an end. Pregnancy during that time meant probable death for the pregnant mother. And that’s what happened to me, i saw my new baby born, and died minutes after.

Once again, I was born at a different place. I was the daughter of royalty back in my country of Spain. I realized tha while I searched for a way to never die, I had found a way of perpetual death. I was doomed to die, and reborn, a vicious cycle of life and death.


This time around I got pregnant at just 14 yeas of age. That was how it was for woman my age in Spain. I did live through my first and second pregnancy. I got to experience to be a mother. But my third pregnancy, once again was the death of me.

I continued living different lives, some better than others. But for some reason always the life of women. I lived through all of Europe. 

One memorable life was when I was born in Italy. I was a courtesan. I actually enjoyed sleeping with different men. But std’s got me. I died at the young age of 21.


My last experience during the 19th century was of a burlesque dancer. Men loved me, women envied me. I just loved the attention. I was such a great dancer, loved performing on stage.

I was the secret lover of a politician. That was normal in Paris. So I didn’t feel I was doing something wrong. My corset, my small waist, my sexy french way of speaking. I was enamored with my life.


I actually lived to be 40 years old, when I died of an unknown illness.

In the 20th century I actually got to live as 3 different women. First, I was a sexy redhead that married into a wealthy family. I lived in New York. And I felt powerful and sexy.


Then I was a young cuban model that migrated from cuba to America in a raft. I actually enjoyed seeing myself in magazines and billboards.


And last, I was a porn star, I loved having sex in front of the camera. My acting was poor, but it was a fun care free life.


Then, on September 12th, 2001, I was born into my current life. I grew with a loving family, and once I started college, I started gaming online and became a twitch streaming. I was getting thousands of extra followers every month. I am making lots of money, and all based on my looks and skills. Hopefully this time I get to grow old and start a family of my own. 


I don’t know if one day my curse will end. But I have gotten to experience so much, that once my current online popularity ends, I will write a book about my experiences. I will say it is science fiction of course, but I know it will be the truth.



Comentarios