As I made my wish, I realized my mistake almost immediately. I had wished to be in a world where the ninja turtles were real. But I found myself in the body of April. I was wearing her signature yellow jumper, and I was at the office dubbing the video I had previously recorded.
Anyways, it wasn’t that hard since I had April’s memories and feelings. I spent most of the day at work. But at night, I was visited by my friends, the turtles, they took me down to their “party lair” as Mike called it.
I had been training with them for months to be a ninja myself. The following day I even joined them at a fight gainst the foot clan.
I was wearing a “turtle like” suit. I was agile and great with a sword. But at the end of the day, a canister of ooze broke in front of me and splashed some of its contents on my face a little bit.
Of course I was scared, that thing mutates people and animals. I called in sick for work.
The next morning I woke up feeling a little bit different. My skin felt scaly, my eyes were bigger. I was transforming alright, but into what?
I joined the turtles again on their fight against the foot clan. My back felt hard, like a shell. But I was still athletic and quite a fighter.
At the end of the day my skin was all green, I had a small tail sticking out of my ass. My hair was falling off. I was turning into a turtle myself.
I was scared, but also I was happy, this was what I always secretly wanted. I changed my name, I started going by Venus. I moved in with the turtles and master splinter. I got used to eating pizza, fighting bad guys and acting like a teenager again.
April is gone, she doesn’t exist anymore. And the former male me before the wish, is nothing but a figment of my imagination, or so he feels like. “Cowabunga!” I screamed at my fellow turtles as we went for a quick skateboard session.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario