“So? What did you change?” I asked my friend Gary. “You really don’t remember?” He asked. Just a couple of minutes ago, I had lent him my magic ring. It allowed the wearer to make one wish per week.
He then said something about changing me from a man to a woman. “Ha ha, very funny” I said, “lets say that is true, why would a man have a magic ring; are you going to tell me what you changed or not?” I insisted.
He stayed quiet with a face of disbelief. “Fine, lets go swim, and we’ll talk later” I said as I grabbed his hand, and we went downstairs to the hotel room.
We swam, drank, and talked for a while. “Fuck it” I said and kissed him. “What are you doing? We are friends!” He said. “Well, to tell you the truth, I’ve always had a crush on you” I said, and by the look under his swimsuit, he likes me too. I looked around, we were alone, so I took my bra off. Revealing my perfect breasts. With dark round nipples.
I kissed him and then walked out of the pool and covered myself with my towel. “I’ll wait for you in our room, don’t take long” I said with a sexy voice.
While I waited I undid my hair, and put on a denim shirt. I could hear him debating with himself outside. From what he said, I realized he actually wished for me to be a girl. I opened the door, “I might have been a guy, but I don’t remember any of it, I am not him, and in my mind, have never been. As you can see, I don’t have any manly part on me, I am a hot sexy girl madly in love with you, so come inside and fuck me. If after a week, you still miss your friend, wish him back”.
I sat on the bed and waited for him to make the next move. Of course we had sex, I am irresistible. Every single day we spent our time in bed.
When the time came, I placed the ring on his hand. “Your call” I said. He looked at the ring, played a little with it. And took it off. “Made the right choice handsome” i said as I kneeled down and unzipped his pants.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario