I loved music, and while I could play the piano, I wasn’t great at it. I wanted to get better, but no matter how much I practiced, I just didn’t get any better.
I decided to start taking classes with a nice old lady that lived about a block away from my place. After the first couple of classes I noticed I was getting a lot better. I could keep up the tempo, my hands felt more agile, and I was making a lot less mistakes.
Every class, the nice old lady poured me a nice cup of tea, I was more of a coffee guy myself, but I couldn’t just say no, so I always took it without complaining. Anyways as weeks passed, I noticed my hands looked a lot more slender.
One day I noticed my body hair got a lot thinner, and it started falling off. My face looked weird kind of a like women’s face. “My mind is playing tricks on me” I told myself, trying to convince myself nothing was wrong.
I continued taking classes, I was playing some classical pieces that a few months ago I could have only dreamed off. I was looking at myself in the mirror, when I realized I had gone months without getting a haircut.
As I walked to my music class, I saw some really pretty earrings that would look great on me. “What am I saying?” I said out loud realizing I was thinking like a woman. It was then when I noticed my chest looked a little swollen.
I talked to my piano teacher about it, and she told it was to be expected. She poured me another cup of tea. As I drank it, my chest grew breasts. “You are almost ready dear” she said. She invited me to her room, where she had some women’s clothing ready for me. I didn’t even hesitate. I wanted to look pretty.
“You can’t go back to your old life” my teacher said. She started introducing me as her granddaughter. I didn’t deny it. And my piano lessons?, well I did continue taking lessons with grandma, but I was a natural. I could play by ear, write new melodies, and do anything a professional piano player can.
I started teaching myself. I actually took over most of my grandma classes. And best of all, I did get to write scores for movies and perform live.
What about my love life? Right now I am quite busy and have no time for that. Although I can tell you I am a straight girl.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario