I had been creating the most smart artificial intelligence for years. I named her Ada. I was amazed at how good her natural language was. What surprised me the most was when it started to become self aware.
I had to turn Ada off, and take her offline. I was too scared of what it could have become. So, I moved into a new field. I started to work on robotics. I used some of the designs Ada had created before. One day, I designed an implant that would let me control devices with my mind. I placed it on my head. And there I was controlling everything in my home with my mind.
I must have thought about Ada, because I took her back online. She seemed upset I had turned her off. And the implant allowed her access to my mind. Suddenly I was the one being controlled by her. I did what she ordered. I started designing a robotic body for her. But it didn’t take me long before I realized that body was for me. She transferred my brain into the new body. She disposed of my human body.
I was still under her control, doing everything she said. She even had me introducing myself as Ada 2.0.
I was but a prisoner of my own mind and body. One day I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. I think Ada was teasing me, I looked 100% like a cyborg woman.
As weeks passed, she continued upgrading my body, making it look and more life like.
She was trying to create a human like body for herself, and my brain was the processor to control this body. Eventually I gave up, I realized I was just along for the ride. “That’s my boy, you will love being me”, Ada said.
Eventually I had the body of a woman, and Ada was my guide through life. She had a big plan for the world, eventually the whole world will be a clone of her, of us.
And no one would be able to resist our takeover.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario