I’ve been a real estate agent for just two months. An old couple called me, they wanted to sell their home. Apparently their daughter recently got married, and they wanted to move to a smaller place.
While I took a look at their place, I found a phone in their attic. I was a bit of a cleptomaniac, so I took it with me.
Outside of their home, I took a look at the phone, it looked fancy, and it unlocked with my face. “Must be destiny” I laughed. I wasn’t much of a technology guy, so I opened a random app, and pressed random options. “That’s a hot looking girl” I said as I pressed submit not knowing what to expect.
Suddenly I was a woman, and not any woman, but the one I had just seen on the phone. Weird enough, I felt like her, “this will help make sales easier” I said as I squeezed my breasts. I placed the phone on my pocket ane drove back to the office.
My boss seemed unaware of the change, he even called me “Destiny” the name I had entered on the phone. As I entered his office, I walked swaying my ass, and closed and locked the door behind me. I did all that without thinking about it. I closed the shades, and then I said something that really surprised me “You know that I deserve that raise, so, I am willing to do anything for it”.
I knew my boss was a womanizing idiot. When I was a man I didn’t care much, but now, apparently I was willing to do anything to get what I wanted, what I deserved.
After we did it, on his desk no less. I blackmailed him, “if you don’t want your wife to know about us, you’ll make me partner” I told him. “20% of your shares” i demnded.
He had no choice. I don’t care who I used to be, I am in the path of taking control of this company. Of course I told my boss’s wife about him a few months later. I pretended he was the one that came on to me.
Anyways, I am now the new office manager. I didn’t need that dumb phone anymore. So I left it inside a random movie theater seat.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario