Finder’s keepers 6. The college professor

Back then, I was a college professor. I found a phone at the bar. “Hey? Is this yours?” I asked the girl at the bar. She said no. I looked at the screen and it unlocked. Checked the contacts, the e-mail app, but nothing. Then I noticed it had a single installed app. A dating app. I opened it, and first thing I saw was an avatar creation screen. 

I locked the phone, and put it in back pocket. I completely forgot about it. And spent the night drinking with my colleagues. The following day, as I was preparing my breakfast, I remembered the phone. I went back to my laundry basket, and got it out of my pants.

While I waited for my coffee, I started setting up my avatar. Of course I wasn’t going to enter a date app as myself. So I designed a woman, and entered all her personality traits. I even included she has a phd, and is a professor at the same college I work at. “It would be easier to pretend to be her, if her experience is the same than mine” I thought. I hit on submit. And suddenly everything was different, I knew who I used to be, but I really felt like Karen, the woman I just designed in the app.


I poured and drank my coffee, I needed to find out how the phone worked. I had a class to teach. I jumped into my car and drive to college. No one seemed to know the former me, and my coworkers and students seemed to only remember me as I am right now.

James, my fellow science professor and friend, was now awkward when I was around, surely she had a crush on me. I decided to explain to him what had happened. But if he didn’t remember the former me, he would probably think I am crazy. So, “I’d better show him instead of tell him” I thought. 

I designed a female version of himself, handed him the phone and said “Just hit submit”. He looked kinda awkward at me, but did what I asked.


For me it was like nothing had changed. My coworker Jenny looked surprised. “What the hell happened? Wait I remember being Jenny! What did you do?” She asked. “I am guessing it did work. I found that phone yesterday, and somehow, it allows to change ones appearance and reality.” I said. Then i went on explaining how only the person who presses submit remembers the truth. She was surprised to learn I used to be a guy. And so was I about her, I don’t remember her male form. 

“We can have the world with this” Jenny said. “Maybe, or we may break reality” I responded as I took the phone off her hands. 

We started browsing through the options while Karen sat by my side. “Apparently you can select a target” she said while pointing at the phone. “Imagine, we can turn enemies into bimbos” she said. She was starting to scare me. Her ambition was too much. “Sure, maybe we can try it on the dean” I said pretending to agree with her. “But a bimbo is too much, maybe just a student” I said as I setup a nice looking girl, “red hair, braids, popular, not too bright” I said and Karen laughed. “Likes to party, and is kinda naive” I ended the configuration. Karen couldn’t stop giggling. Without giving her time to react, I selected her as a target and hit on submit.


Suddenly Karen was gone, replaced by a student named Amy. She had forgotten everything that had transpired, “so, what can I do for extra credit?” She asked me. “You can help me review papers” I told her. “Thank you” she said. I told her she would start on Monday. She thanked me again and left. 

Anyways, I went home, I spent some alone time. I had spent most of my day looking at the phone, that I hadn’t had time to actually see and admire my new body. I had so beautiful eyes, my hair was soft and long, my naked body looked like one of a super model. But I wanted to try being someone else again.

“Maybe just for the weekend” I giggled, I set up a new form, and pressed on submit changing my whole appearance again.


I felt strong and elastic. I was a strong and athletic woman named Kristen. I spent the weekend training at the gym. Guys flirted with me, I felt so hot and beautiful. On Saturday I actually accepted my femininity and slept with a guy. I shouldn’t just call him “a” guy, apparently he was my boyfriend. He wet down on me, and used that tongue of his on my pussy. In no time I was ready for a fun fuck. I wrapped my legs around his naked body, his thing touching my stomach, I pulled myself up, and slowly slid his thing inside of me. We were against the wall having sex. I was sweating, and my physique allowed me to do things I didn’t even know were possible.

He came inside of me, that turned me on a lot more. I even bit his ear.

On Monday I had the option to go back to either my original male self, my former Karen form, or stay as Kristen. I chose completely different. I wanted to try being a college student once again. I used the phone and looked at my body as the change happened.


Pink hair, care free attitude, I was a young woman now. I started going to college as a student. I got to experience life not only as a young smart student, but as a woman. 

I was great at school, but I was also fun and outgoing. Something I never was when I was a guy. I decided to stay as Kim for the time being. I took the phone and hid it at my parents house, where hopefully no one will find it. And I know it will be safe there if I ever need it again.


Anyways, in my last year of college I started dating Peter. We really hit it off, he was a great student himself, but he had a knack for stand ip comedy. It really turned me on when he made the whole room laugh.

Eventually he popped the question. As he kneeled down, I realized that up to that point, I had completely forgotten I wasn’t really Kim. This life was so fulfilling that I hadn’t thought about my past self. “I do” I whispered. “I do!” I yelled.

No one knew who I used to be, even my parents acted like I had always been their little girl. My mom even helped me chose my wedding dress.

When the day cam, I felt so excited, I walked down the isle with my dad. I couldn’t stop smiling.



During the reception, I danced my ass off. I was so sexy, so hot, that I loved dancing with my husband. I couldn’t keep my hands off of him.

After the party, we went to our hotel, he took my dress off, but I asked him to wait a minute. I came back dressed in a sexy white gown. 

We were kissing and making out for hours. I gave him a handjob, he fingered me senseless. “Enough foreplay” I said as I pushed back onto the bed, and with one quick motion slid his thing inside of me. It wasn’t our first time, but I really wanted this time to be special. I acted like a whore, he sucked my nipples and squeezed my breasts.



On our honeymoon we went down to Mexico, where I felt like the sexiest girl at the hotel. We spent the trip either in bed, or at the private pool.

I regret nothing. I am Kim, I love being Kim, and I love my new life and husband more than anything else.




Comentarios