Finders keepers 3. The doctor

 


I got to work after my short coffee break. It had been a long day. When I took my phone out of my purse, I realized I had mistakenly grabbed the wrong phone. Funny that it unlocked with my face. Some kind of dating app was open. I realized I had seen the girl in the app at the coffee shop, “i’ll take it back after my shift” I said.

At the end of the day, as I took my gown off, I took another look at the phone. I realized I could change the girl’s picture. I chose random and clicked submit. I expected to see a list of similar looking women. But nothing apparently happened. Until I took a few steps and realized how wrong I was.


I was wearing her clothes, I had multicolored hair. I sneaked out of the hospital and went to the coffee shop, maybe the girl could explain what is going on. But she was nowhere to be found. I went back to the hospital, and just for fun, I asked for my doctor self. But no one had heard of her. It was like reality had been altered around me.

“I can have some fun, ignore my responsibilities for a day or two” I whispered. I started setting up a new form and hit on submit again.



Geeky old me ended up at the library while on a dress. I didn’t know what I expected to do there. I spent some time playing with the app looking at all the different options.

Then I decided I could go to a fancy party, like all my male colleges liked. I took a cab to the party, and on the way there I transformed again. I was wearing the tightest dress I could imagine, my breasts were almost popping out. The doctor’s wives looked at me like I was a whore, I just giggled and flirted with almost everyone there.


I ended up at the home of Doctor Ferguson, having a threesome with him and his wife. It was a fun time, I did enjoy the whole thing.

But I soon realize this wasn’t what I wanted from my life. I went home and transformed back onto my real self. I feel like I must be the first person to do so. I took the phone back to the coffee shop and left it at a random table.


Comentarios