Finders Keepers 2. The recently dumped guy

I had just been dumped by ny girlfriend, no explanation from her, just the cliched: “we should see other people”. I was feeling bummed down, I sat on a park bench, and as I was about to stand ip, I saw a smartphone right beside me. I looked around, but apart from a really hot girl with blue hair walking away, there was nobody there. I picked up the phone, it unlocked right away, as if it was mine.

There were no contacts, no pictures, just the basic apps, and a dating app of some sorts. “Is this some kind of publicity stunt?” I asked out loud.

Anyways, I took the phone, still trying to find a clue about the owner. I got home, and opened the dating app. “Very funny, just on the day I broke up”  I said. I realized it had some kind of avatar builder, just for fun I ended up designing a copy of my girlfriend… I mean of my ex.

“Shit” I am late for class. I said and threw the phone in my backpack. I ran all the way to my college. I got there right before my teacher. Thank god my girlfriend went to a different college, “I don’t have to see her stupid face” I whispered. The class was boring as usual, so I got the phone out, and looked at the avatar of my ex. “I always thought you would look better with red hair” I whispered as I pressed submit.


Suddenly I felt different. My hands looked feminine, I was no longer wearing my usual jacket. “I have breasts!” I thought as I stood up. “What’s that miss Smith” the teacher asked me. “Did my teacher just called me miss?” I said softly. “Sorry, excuse me, I feel sick” I said as I stepped out of the classroom. I was hyperventilating. I went to the bathroom. The men’s bathroom. I looked at my reflection I looked like my ex, but with red hair. “What are you doing here?” some guy said. “Sorry” I said and stepped out. 

I went back to class. I didn’t pay much attention I kept looking at my “new” phone. I waited until the break, I changed a few more things, and pressed submit again. My body changed again, and no one was aware of the changes.

I took a walk outside college, I even said hi to Tom. My best friend, he called me Emily. And he seemed nervous to talk to me. “Ohh so cute” I said mocking his insecurity.  

I then used the phone camera to look at my new self. “I am so hot” i said. I pretended to be a girl for the rest of the day. I found out that I was quite a talker as a girl. And I liked to flirt with guys, although, I am not into them. “I’m going to have to become a lesbian or something”,I giggled.

Anyways, at the end of the day I got back into my small flat. First thing I did was get naked. “That amazing body, hourglass figure, perfect breasts”, I did a little pose, “soft round ass”. I did what any guy in my position would do. I jumped into bed and started inspecting my body. My touch was so soft and feminine, I was imagining another girl touching me. It was amazing.

I thought about turning myself back, but what was the point, “it feels good being a woman” I said. I transformed myself again. And went out for some coffee.


While I waited, I looked at my phone, and looked around to see who was there. I loved how cute freckles looked on my body. I put down the phone and started flirting with a girl there. She was kinda hot, and when i was a guy, surely my type. I was being kind of a tease, and she seemed to love it. Her name is Jenny.

I laughed at her jokes, and then she whispered in my ear “my flat is close by, care to join me”. I grabbed my purse and phone and left with her.

Her place was a mess, I swear a family of rats could live there and she wouldn’t know. But I decided to just turn a blind eye, and start my first lesbian experience.

We started kissing, her hand went straight to my pussy, which caught me off guard. “I…” I said with a trembling voice. “First time?” She asked, I nodded. “In that case” she said as she opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out a huge fucking strap on dildo. I didn’t want to tell her the truth, but that was too similar to being a straight woman. So I went on with it. As she pushed that huge cock inside my pussy, I felt it go in, making its way, pushing my insides. My clit got erect and felt as it rubbed the plastic dildo as it slid in. It was too much for me “ohhh my god” I yelled. She kept sliding it and out. I was so wet, I was begging for more. I was on all fours while she was behind me doing it doggy style.

After our little… big!, experience I kissed her and left. My pussy was so sore I could barely walk. I took a cab, and got to my place, I took my phone out of my purse, but soon realized it wasn’t my phone. “Shit” I said. I couldn’t unlock the phone, so I took another cab to the coffee shop. The phone wasn’t there. I had no choice, but to stay in my current form.

It did help no one remembered the former me, I officially started dating Jenny. And I got a job as a barista at the same coffee shop we met.

Comentarios