Finders keepers 5. The two friends

 So, I found a smartphone outside my college. Apparently some guy used this phone for a dating app. I showed the phone to my best friend Kyle. “Maybe you can use it to find a date” I mockingly said.

We quickly found out how to use the app, we designed Kyle’s perfect woman, we entered her personality traits, we described her as easy going, gamer, loves to please a man, as interests we entered Kyle’s full name, and finally on sexual orientation we selected straight.

Kyle was about to hit on submit. “Can’t do this, this is stupid, no girl signed up to the app will match this woman” he said. “That’s for sure, but I thought we were just fooling around with it”, I said. I clicked on submit.

Suddenly everything changed. I was in a woman’s body, holding a beer. I could remember who I used to be, but I felt like a woman, well no doubt, I was now a woman. “I must turn myself back” I whispered. I looked to my left, and there he was, Kyle. He looked like the kind of guy I would like to date. “What am I saying?”, I asked myself. Then I remembered I selected straight and in love with Kyle. “Shit” I said, realizing I didn’t want to turn back.


I drank my whole beer in one go. I grabbed Kyle’s hand, “lets go back to your place” I said to his ear. I forgot the phone. So I am now stuck as this hottie. But this is great, the new me is smart, funny, out going, and has the perfect boyfriend. And I know he loves me more than anything else, after all, I am, as he described me, his dream girl.

For some reason, Kyle believes I have always been Audrey, it was like if only the person that uses the phone retains their memories. 


Comentarios