A new purpose in life

 


I had gone hiking, like I always do. But one day, it started raining. So I picked up the pace, and hid under a tree. I felt a strong current run through my body as I was struck by lighting.

I thought I was dead. A beautiful woman, dressed in red, with huge horns, and dragon like wings stood before me. “Hello Mortal” she said with a mesmerizing double voice.  I tried to move, but felt really heavy. “You can’t run away from me” she said. “The gods have chosen you” she said. “The lighting that hit you wasn’t a coincidence, it was the mark of the gods. Now, you are mine” she explained.

She snapped her fingers and we were transported to a medieval castle. It wasn’t until that moment that I realized I was wearing women’s clothes. “Why am I chained up?, why am I a woman?” I asked. But there was nobody with me. Then I heard her voice in my head. “Because you are mine now, you belong to me, and your male form didn’t serve my purpose” she explained.


“Now, you must accept your new form, or die chained up in this dungeon” she basically gave me no choice. But still, I refrained from giving up to her. Days passed, I was sure I was about to die of hunger. “So? Are you ready to die? Or you would you join me?” Her voice resinated in my head. I was delirious, so I accepted.

Suddenly my hunger was gone, the chains disappeared, I was now wearing a blue dress. I looked around, I was alone but no longer in the castle dungeon. 


“Kneel” she said, and I did as she said. A tiara appeared on my head. My dress was now a lot more beautiful. “Say you belong to me” she said. “I… I belong to you” I said. Suddenly I felt all her essence fill my body.


I could feel her evil soul inside my body. “You and I are going to have so much fun” she said. I smiled with an evil grin.

My dress went from blue to red. I took a few steps towards a chair that no doubt was the castle’s throne. I sat down, and said out loud: “time to get some minions to join my cause, humans will learn to worship and fear me, I will be their queen, I will rule them all”.




Comentarios