Went down to Mexico

 

I went down to Mexico on a business trip. However, I stayed a couple of extra days just for fun. My last night after a long day of partying, I got lost in the city. I was walking through the cobblestone streets, and I couldn’t find my way back.

A nice old lady approached me “are you ok?” She asked. “I am lost” i responded. “Aren’t we all? What if I help you find your way?” She asked. “Yes please” i answered. She told me my breath smelled so much like alcohol, that someone might take advantage of me. She handed me some kind of mint. As we continued walking I started to feel lightheaded. “Wait, what was on that mint?” I asked as I sat on the floor. I started hyperventilating, the old lady just smiled as I passed out. 

When I woke up, I was no longer myself. I was wearing a pink bra and matching skirt. I had long hair, breasts, a perfect figure, and no cock. “What did she do to me?” i asked out loud , hearing on my voice a thick Mexican accent. “Wait…” I paused and talked again in Spanish “que me hizo la vieja esa”. It came out with ease, like I was really a Mexican girl.

I continued walking, “hola? Necesito ayuda?” I said. But no one answered. Eventually I made it back to the night club I had spent all day. “Hola me puedes ayudar?” I asked the bouncer at the entrance. “Hey Jefe, una chica de las de la señora Maria está aquí” the bouncer said. He let me in. I spoked to his boss. He told me that basically I was fucked. He offered me a job as a waitress. “Believe me, it is best to work for me, in a couple of days your mind will be altered, and you don’t want to end up a hooker… or worse” he said in English. I accepted.

Just like he said, after two days of working for him, I started to feel more comfortable as a woman. I was even flirting with guys, and not caring who I used to be.


Comentarios