I tried to punch him and call for help, but he was gone. I went to the doctor, but the bite marks disappeared in mo time. But something was happening to me. My skin turned pale, I couldn’t bear the sunlight, and I got an insaciable thirst.
That was not all, I swear my body was becoming and lore feminine with each passing day. I tried to look at my mirror reflection but I was nowhere to be seen.
I was no longer sleepy at night, and during the day I just felt like staying indoors. One night I gave up, I accepted my body was no longer of a man. I had breasts, a pussy, and a sexy little body. “I don’t believe in vampires” I said and giggled. Right then the man who bit me a few weeks ago appeared behind me. “Hey handsome” I said. We embraced each other, and after a quick hunting session, with my stamina back up, we engaged in sex.
I became his concubine, I lived to serve him, and fuck with him, and he took care of me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario