The service: bachelor party

 

“I hired the stripper for my best friend’s bachelor party. But she’s two hours late” I complained on the phone. “Don’t you worry sir, she’ll be there soon, we apologize, we can extend her contract from two hours to a month free of charge”  the customer support lady said. Didn’t make much sense, but I agreed.

I was asked to wait for her downstairs. A man arrived, he gave me a box, “ok, this is it, make sure you wear everything, and don’t worry about what you do, nothing is permanent” and he left.

“What am I supposed to do with this?” I said as I looked at the very revealing stripper clothes. There was a note inside. “Congratulations on becoming a stripper for a day, wear these clothes, and you will be the life of the bachelor party” I read out loud. “Very funny” I said. I took the elevator, and on my way up, I took one of the bracelets out of the box, as soon as I wore it, my hand looked feminine. “What the f?” I surprisingly said.

I took the neckband out and put it on, as soon as I did, my hair grew longer, my face reshaped, I looked at my reflection on the elevator’s wall. “I look like a… and sound like a woman” I said. I decided to try the whole outfit on.

Minutes later, I looked completely like a woman, breasts, pussy, a perfect body. I looked like a slutty ghostbuster. “I shouldn’t” I said as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror just outside my friend’s apartment. “What’s the harm! The won’t know it is me anyways”.

I knocked the door “do you have ghouls and ghosts?” I asked. John, my bachelor friend answered the door, “wow, you sure are hot, come in” he said. I hate to say it, but that turned me on.

I hanged out with the guys for a little bit. I role played pretending to be looking for a ghost. “One of you must be possessed” I said as I used the PKE meter on them. “It’s you” I told John. I started the music, and as gracefully as I could, I danced and stripped myself. My breasts felt real, and they were perfect. I made John sit down and then I kneeled over him. I forced him to kiss my nipples. “Oh god” I playfully said. That felt real, and really really good. 

After the show, they paid me, and tipped me quite a lot. But there was a problem, I was aroused, I could feel my pussy somewhat wet, my clit erect, and I had given up. “Who of you guys is single?” I asked. I already knew the answer. I took Andrew to a bedroom, where I learned how much of a woman I was. He fucked me like the whore I was pretending to be. “Thank you love” I said as I left the apartment. 

In the elevator I tried changing back, but nothing happened. I called the company again, but they told me that they extended my contract to a month free of charge. “So no changing back for a month…?” I asked.

Anyways, during a whole month, I attended bachelor parties, dated Andrew, and actually worked at a strip joint. 

At the end of the month I had made 20,000 cash. I was at home when I reverted back to my male self. “Wow! I have to do this again” I eagerly said realizing I wanted to try the service again.

Comentarios