The polyjuice potion

 

One day I got home, my roommate nowhere to be seen. I poured myself some wine and turned on the tv. Then I heard a girl’s voice coming from his room. “Oh hello handsome” she said as I opened the door. “Oh sorry” I said and closed the door. She opened the door herself, “Don’t be, I am Kim… wait have you tried your wine?” She asked. I took a sip, “I have now” I answered. Then out of the blue she kissed me and pulled me back to my roommate’s room.

In a matter of minutes I was pushing my equipment inside of her. “This feels so good!” She said sexily. I thrusted back and forth. She moaned like a whore. I was about to climax, when I felt my body changing. I didn’t give it much thought as I almost climaxed.

There was some extra weight on my chest. My skin felt soft and my cock, while still erect, kept becoming smaller. Suddenly, I had no cock, but a pussy and I was rubbing it against Kim’s. “You turned out as hot as me” she said.


I didn’t know what she meant, but I just couldn’t stop, her throbbing pussy agains mine felt amazing. Then I started to feel her clit get erect. Little by little it was getting bigger. Suddenly I felt her clit penetrate my pussy. It was no longer a clit, but a big erect cock. She was now fucking my brains out, and I were the one moaning like a whore.

Eventually her breasts deflated, her chest became hairy, and her face reverted back to its real form. She was actually my roommate. He was fucking me, and I was loving it. 

I actually got on all fours and made him fuck me doggy style. After we both climaxed. We cuddled for a while. “Did you like my surprise?”, he asked. “I loved it” I responded. “But how long does it last?” I asked him. “About three hours” he responded. I stood up, and walked sexily towards the glass of wine, I took another sip. “How about now?” I asked. “Three more hours” he responded. I jumped back into bed. “Well time to use that tongue of yours down on me” I said as I pushed his face down to my wet pussy.


Comentarios