The fraternity initiation party

 


Our mission was simple, to join the frat, you must first find the hidden magical item. “Magical Item” I mocked them. “You will all have 30 minutes” some guy said. “You will start” he pointed at me. “Fine” I responded.

I the. Went on the scavenger hunt. “Is this a magic item?” I said as I grabbed a pen in the living room. “Oh, this must be the magic item” I said as I grabbed a glass of wine. Then I saw a white top on a couch, one of their girlfriends must have forgotten it, “oh this must be the magic item. As soon as I touched it, I felt weird, light headed you may say. I sat down, and as if I was in auto pilot, I took my clothes off, and gracefully put the top on, then some panties and a skirt that were also lying around. 

They opened the door. “We have a winner” some guy said. I felt in a trance. “Wow, she is hot” another guy said. I looked down, and saw my new breasts. I felt in a trance, “am I a woman?” I asked myself. “You sure are” the first guy said. “I guess I am, but I feel so turned on” I said. “Ok ok, guys you’ll get your turn, leave us alone” one of them said as he locked the door. I took my panties off. I unzipped his pants, he was “happy” to see me, so I basically slid his thing inside of me. I was on top riding him, his hands were over my breasts, squeezing and pinching. It felt amazing.

After he came, the next guy came in. And then the next, and the next. I must have slept with 5 guys that night. 

The next day, the trance was over, I remembered everything. I didn’t join the frat house, instead I joined the sorority house. Where my new girl friends thought me how to be a woman. I haven’t looked back. I started college as a guy, but I will end it as a woman. And as promiscuous as I am, probably a pregnant woman.

Comentarios