So, one night, I saw a shooting star, and well, I made a wish. The next morning, although I was as hungover as usual, when I woke up, I was feeling different. I stood up, and felt a little off balance. I hurried to the bathroom, pulled down my pants, and realized there was something missing. “What the fuck?” I screamed. My voice was higher pitched. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had the face of a beautiful hot and sexy woman. I sat to pee, had no choice.
I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. The girl in the mirror had my same tattoos, my same dreadlocks, but she was hot. “I wonder…” I said and started singing. I was so amazing, I couldn’t believe it…
I went back to my bedroom. My clothes had been replaced by women’s clothes. My id had my same last name, but my name was Kimberly Katherine.
I got dressed and went out to a bar. I asked them if I could sing that night. They gave me the job, although they did warn me the first night was kind of an audition.
That night I rocked the place. People were singing along with me, cheering, and dancing.
During the day I was attending college, and while it was weird having guys hit on me, I liked the attention. During the afternoon I went out with my friend Amy, who used to be my girlfriend when I was a guy. I told her how great last night went. “I am going to sing again tonight, wanna come?”. She agreed. At the bar she was my biggest fan while I sang.
That very same night, a man approached me, he said he wanted to sign a record deal with me. My friend Amy pretended to be my manager.
We were so excited, I sang and dance a little while more before going home.
I continued performing at the bar. I had already dyed my hair pink. And I was enjoying the attention I got from guys and gals alike.
I recoreded my first record, with Amy by my side, and her becoming my actual manager.
I lost the dreadlocks, and decided to go with a more clean look.
Months had passed, and I had gotten used to my femininity. I was even flirting with guys and giggling at their jokes.
My first album was a success. It was weird seeing my face everywhere, magazines, billboards, internet, you name it.
I met my boyfriend at a library. I know, I may be a pop star now, but I am a geek still.
Anyways, my concerts were always packed. I tried successfully to not get corrupted by this newfound fame. I’ve remained a nice girl so far.
Anyways, I changed my look. And from time to time my bf and I go to the library where we met, and just have a random good time.
I did have to take a break from singing when I got pregnant. I really enjoyed my time off, but I missed my time on stage. But I decided to take her of my twin daughters for a year before singing again.
I barely remember my previous male life. That guy seems like a long lost friend. I have nothing in common with him anymore. And that is for the better.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario