I knew my girlfriend Kylie loved roleplaying, but I never expected her to have this power over me. “Let’s pretend we live in a big mansion” she said. “Ok” I responded. “Close your eyes silly” she said. To humor her, I did as she asked. “Imagine, the walls covered in expensive wood, hardwood floors, right now we are inside the master bedroom” she said, I started imagining what she said. “How does it look?”she asked. “Quite fancy” I responded.
“Very well, now, imagine we are not the owners of the mansion, but a couple of maids working here” she said. It was probably a mistake on her part, I mean it would be best if I imagine she is a maid, and I butler. However, I did what she said, and I imagined myself as a maid. “We are both quite hot and dressed in marching outfits” she said. I had imagined myself as a french maid, with long blonde hair, dressed in a cliche black and white outfit. “Our master has just come home, and he wants both of us to please him. Now open your eyes”. As I did, I realized I was actually inside the mansion I had just described. “You turned out quite hot Evangeline” my girlfriend said.
I looked down and realized I was a woman. My breasts felt amazing on my chest. Before I could say anything, a man showed up, “hello master” Kylie said. He went straight towards me, and kissed me, I was powerless to resist. I kissed him back. He took us both to his bed. Where we both started kissing and pleasuring him. Kylie gave him a blowjob, while he stuck his fingers up my pussy and squeezed my breasts. I was enjoying this a lot more than I wanted it.
He then stood up and sat on a rocking chair, while Kylie and I made out like a couple of college girls. But I was so turned on, that I couldn’t wait, I stood up walked towards him, and sat on him, sliding his thing inside of me. I loved the feeling of it, I wanted more. As he came inside of me, I heard Kylie’s voice calling my name.
I was back to being a man. “Wow!” I said. “How did you do that?” I asked. She just smiled. “You liked that you whore” she said and laughed. “Tomorrow we can try something else” she proposed as we went to bed and cuddled.
But I couldn’t sleep I wanted to be a girl again. The following day she said “ok, what should we try now”. “Something fun” I said. She smiled, “very well… close your eyes, imagine yourself as a redhead. You have tattoos in both arms, two big breasts, and an hourglass figure, your name is Amber. And… and you are 7 months pregnant” that caught me by surprise, but as she spoke I felt the extra weight on my stomach. “You are happily married to a tall and strong man. Now open your eyes” she said.
There I was, wearing a white top and jeans. I knew I was hot, but felt out of shape because of my baby bump. A man, my husband no question about it, was in front of me. It was Kylie in the form of my husband John. We both placed our hands on my stomach, feeling our baby’s hiccups.
As I walked I felt out of balance, my center of gravity had shifted. We spent sometime making out, but we went out to buy baby stuff. That made me feel more like a woman that was actually nesting for her unborn baby.
At night, I found sleeping hard, since the weight on my stomach made it difficult to find a comfortable position.
The next morning we were back at being ourselves. I asked Kylie why she was turning me into woman. “For the fun of it silly, but tonight you can be the man in our little role play” she said. I agreed.
She asked me to close my eyes and imagine her being a cheap hooker. I basically imagined a hot woman, with botox lips, pink and red hair, dressed as a cheap Harley Quinn wannabe. I then imagined myself as a wealthy business man. As I opened my eyes, I saw a really hot hooker, “nice” she said with a thick southern accent. “So, it’ll be 900 for blowjob, 1,200 for frontal, 1,400 for anal. What would it be handsome?” She asked. “The first two” I answered.
“Ok handsome, but I am going to need the money upfront” she responded. I got the cash from my wallet. She was a pro giving me that blowjob, and oh god, she knew how to please a man while kneeled over me. We had sex in the living room, and then “as a bonus” in my bedroom. She then kissed me and left. As she closed the door, everything went back to normal.
She came back from the door, “that was amazing, I really felt like cheap ass hooker” she said, “and I was actually stealing your wallet” we both laughed.
We took a break from roleplaying for a few of days. Hey that was not a bad deal, we still had sex on a regular basis, but as our normal selves.
“I have a new idea” Kylie said. I closed my eyes. “Imagine the both of us in a hotel, we are inside a swimming pool. I am wearing a blue swimsuit, and you are a hot woman taller than me, wearing a bikini” i could feel the water against my body. “We are a lesbian couple taking a trip to an exotic Mexican beach” she said. I opened my eyes, and before my eyes, was a beautiful woman that without a doubt was my girlfriend. We embraced and kissed each other. It was amazing feeling our breasts pressing against each other.
The next day, as promised, she instructed me to imagine we were a lesbian couple. “Imagine being on a hiking trip. Your long hair tinted pink and blue. You are a beautiful 30 year old woman hiking with her girlfriend. You feel a kiss on your neck. This gives you goosebumps.” She described the image perfectly. I opened my eyes finding myself out in the wilderness. My girlfriend’s right hand on my neck, her left on my pussy, my eyes blank as I enjoyed the moment. She slowly slid her hand down my bra, she pinched my nipples, i felt them get erect.
It started raining, but we didn’t care, she got a strap on dildo out of her backpack, and although we took turns, she put it on first. I felt the huge black dildo make its way into my pussy as I stood on all fours. We were like animals having sex in the wilderness. She made me beg for more, and I did so without question.
At the end of the day, as we went back to our real lives, the memory of the experience remains. However, my sexual preferences and personality revert back to the male me. Although I always remember the experiences with a fondness like no other.
Day 18
The following night she had a new proposal. “Waitresses” she said. “Where is the fun in that?” I asked. “Well, you’ll see” she said. I closed my eyes and the transformation started. “We work in a low bra restaurant, wearing nothing but a short orange skirt and a small bra that barely holds our huge rack. You love flirting with guys, and specially love it when they smack your ass”. I found myself feeling my huge breasts almost squeezing out of my bra. With a beer on my hand I walked to the table I was waiting. For the first time I felt what it was like to look at a cute guy and feel dizzy. I went back to the kitchen, and talked with Kylie about it. “Go for it, in this reality we are friends, I won’t see it as cheating” she said.
I stepped out of the kitchen and in a small piece of paper Ihanded the guy my phone number. “Call me” I whispered, doing the universal hand gesture of a phone call. After he paid the bill, he approached me, “hey, a friend of mine is opening a bar tonight, wanna join me?” He said. I agreed in no time. After my day of work, I got dressed and he picked me up.
I felt so alive. I got a text from Kylie “have fun, and remember to wear protection”. On the way to his friend’s bar, i placed my hand on his crotch while he drove. He just smiled at me. I took a big breath, and unzipped his pants as I gave him a hand job. Anyways we got to the bar, he introduced me to his friends. We talked and drank for hours.
He drove me home, i invited him in. We couldn’t take our hands off each other. He unzipped my bra with one hand, took his pants off, I followed by taking my thong off. I sat on him. Being playful, without actually having him go in, I rubbed my pussy against his erect equipment. Eventually it just slid in. That turned me on immensely. I was thrusting back and forth. “Shoot” I said as I realized I forgot to wear protection, but I was too turned on to stop. Plus, there was no harm to it. Tomorrow I’ll be back to my former self. He came inside of me, I felt warm inside.
As expected, the next morning I was back into my own body. Kylie was amazed, and wanted to know everything about my experience as the whorish restaurant waitress.
Day 23
Kylie proposed, once again, something different. As I imagined what she described, I found myself, strong and ripped and covered in mud. In front of me Kylie, we were girl mud fighting. This time there was nothing sexual with our experience.
We just spent the day doing extreme activities, and showing each other how strong we were. It was exciting, and I loved feeling this sexy and powerful.
Day 24
The next day Kylie proposed something different. “Close your eyes, we are here in my place, but imagine being me, you have my long hair, my beautiful face, and my rocking body. You’ll act like me, and I will act like you. I’ll let you use your imagination to change something of your and my body” she said. As I opened my eyes, I felt hot, and in front of me, Kylie, looking as me, the former male me. Nothing felt weird, it was like I had always been Kylie. “I see you made your breasts bigger” he said and laughed, “what else did you change?” He asked. I looked down his crotch. Kylie looked just like me, but with a ridiculously big cock. “Oh you whore” he said.
“But we have dinner at 8” I said right before he tried to kiss me. We went out for dinner. The sexual tension was high. I acted just like Kylie, with my new care free attitude, and my new sense of humor. He was acting just like me, making me laugh, being confident, and being lovable.
Right after dinner we went back home. We got naked and jumped into bed. We didn’t say a thing, we were on each other kissing and running our hands over our privates. I still remember having his huge equipment between my breasts, he came right then. But thank god he had more in him. I was laying on my back, my legs raised over his shoulders, he thrusting in and out, making me feel his thing pushing his thing as far up as he could. My labia feeling as it slid on it. My clit rubbing his cock with every thrust. I had already come, but he was holding it, until he came, and filled me up. His come dripping out of my pussy.
We continued kissing, until we were ready to go at it again. As the morning came, we came back to our previous bodies. For the first time, we felt awkward being back. “I loved being you” Kylie said. “And I loved being you too” i responded.
For the time being we were stuck being ourselves, swapping bodies, or becoming someone else for a few hours.
Day 112
Months had passed, we had tried being different people almost everyday. But Kylie came up with a new idea “fantasy” she said. As she described the new reality, I felt my new pointy ears, the weight of my battle armor. And I was amazed by my perfect vision and hearing. I felt agile and strong. My stamina was through the roof, and by my side, Kylie in the body of a male Elf.
We fought during the day, beating orcs and goblins and terrified the nearby camp. And at night we rested for a while, and made sweet unprotected love. For the first time we were able to stay in this reality for a whole week.
We loved the feeling of helping people. My husband was great at creating healing potions, while I was great at preparing traps to protect the village.
I will no doubt miss my time as an elf. But I wonder what Kylie has planned for us next.
Day 120
“I think we both had fun living in middle earth” Kylie said. I agreed with her, so next she described the shire and two hobbits. “Imagine being short and jolly, loving to party, being hit and sexy, and having several hobbit’s fighting for your love; however, your heart belongs to me, your loving boyfriend” as she described the scene. I realized I was at the shire. Living in a cozy little house.
I loved partying and loved the buzz of being perpetually drunk. I enjoyed the company of Kimkin, who was Kylie in this reality. We loved each other, and tended to make out in private. But we loved being the life of all parties. We spent almost a month in this reality.
There wasn’t as much sex as previous realities, but we were really enjoying ourselves.
As we came back to our reality, we realized we wanted more and more adventures.
Day 151
“Pirates”! Kylie said. “Yaar” i said excitedly. This time I actually thought she would let me keep my gender, but instead she described me as a ruthless female captain of an all women pirate ship.
I was hot as hell. And I loved being shirtless all the time. Kylie was my second in command. We ransacked other ships. And we usually convinced women to join us. We were - thing of legends. The all-women pirate ship. From time to time we would visit tortuga island, where we drank booze and slept with the locals.
I remember my fellow captain Smith, he was the only one that could get my guard down. He would sometimes come visit me, and visit me on my chambers. He would treat me rough, which a girl like me loved.
We spent a little over a month there. I loved the power that came with being a pirate. And for certain I will miss my time there.
Day 202After all the exciting and power I had on our previous adventure, Kylie had a new fantasy in store for us. “Imagine yourself being in a big mansion. You are wealthy. You have a big SUV, and three spoiled children” she described. I was imagining myself as a successful businessman with a beautiful trophy wife. But then she did the usual twist “you love dressing in revealing dresses that show your curves, you are a trophy wife for me, your successful and loving husband”. Suddenly I felt my breasts being kept together by my tight dress.
“Hello honey” my husband Kyle said. I kissed him. It was early in the morning, and our kids were almost off to school. Our help prepared them breakfast, and I said goodbye to them, before our chofer took them to school.
“My love” I stopped my husband before he left for work. “You know, I am ovulating” I told him. We wanted a fourth child. He came back to me, kissed me, and took me upstairs while I kissed his neck.
We locked the door, and proceeded to have sex. We did it like a couple in a porn movie. My ass and breasts may not be real, but we paid big bucks to make me look this good.
He sucked on my nipples, and I gave him a hand job before guiding him inside of me.
Weeks later, the morning sickness started. I took a pregnancy test and found out we were pregnant again.
The next couple of months I spent as a wealthy pregnant mother. But before I grew to attached to my unborn baby, we decided to leave this reality.
“Next time I want to be the man” I told Kylie. She agreed.
Day 365
Life was so easy when we were wealthy, so we decided to try something else. “A simple job… in Mexico… as tour guided” Kylie proposed. She intended me to be a guy, but for some reason I ended up in the body of a hot Mexican brunette named Alicia.
We were tour guides in Mexico. We drove a passenger van, and took tourists on tours. Some men loved to hit on me, I usually flirted back. After all, my new form loves that. My breasts are even bigger than on our last fantasy, but this time they are real.
I have a thick Mexican accent, and I speak with my sister Catalina in Spanish. It is unbelievable the stupid questions we get from American tourists. But I try not to judge them, after all, I would be asking the same question if I wasn’t in this reality. One time we doubled up on a french tourist named Pierre. He was amazing in bed, and he loved when we talked smack in Spanish in front of him. “Agarrame las tetas papito” I told him, “y bésalas”, he was squeezing and sucking my tits.
I loved dressing in revealing clothes. That would get me the best tips, and the best dates too. Not that my sister would judge me, she dresses even worse than me.
About a week later we went back to our reality. We were amazed how cool it felt living as foreign girls. “Did you know it was the first time I had seen a real life pyramid?” I told Kylie.
Day 372
Having lived so close to a historic part of the world, Kylie proposed we should try 12th century England. “What about the plague?” I asked. “Don’t worry, if we catch it, we can always come back to the present” she said.
After describing our new reality, we found ourselves turned into the daughters of a wealthy man. We were both sent to be ladies in waiting for the queen. She treated us well, and we did everything she asked. I hated that the king wanted me to be his mistress. I had no choice but to tell the Queen. She was upset, but knew she couldn’t do anything about it. So she gave me her blessing. But she made me promise that if I got pregnant, I wouldn’t bare him a son.
As luck would have it, I got pregnant right away. Months passed where I had to hide my pregnant belly. The queen and my sister helped me through all of it. When the day came, I had to give birth with no pain relief, and no medicine at all. Imagine the most painful thing you have experienced and multiply it by ten. But when my baby was finally on my arms, I felt so happy like never before. Thankfully it was a baby girl. But after three months of being a mother, we returned to our reality.
I felt a void, although I didn’t miss being a woman, I did miss my child. “I’m sorry” Kylie said, “I won’t put you through that anymore” she promised.
Day 730
The day came when Kylie felt like we should try living in a virtual world. “This will put your mind at ease with the baby thing” she said. She basically started describing the world of tron, and she asked me to imagine myself as a beautiful female program. She became a player, a real life human inside the world of tron.
I felt different, I was not human anymore. My decisions and my attitude felt like a preprogrammed list of instructions.
I lived to perform the task I was created for. I helped the human reach his goals, all while acting sexy, and pretending to be alive.
My eyes were glowing blue, my hair blonde like a strand of fiber optics cable. I loved acting like a sexual bot, and walking sexy.
Although we were there for a little over a week, it felt like a whole lifetime. As we came back to the real world, I told Kylie how relaxing it felt to be just a program with no real free will.
Day 742
My words gave Kylie a new plan for me this time. “Imagine your insides not being organic, instead your body is composed of gears, microchips, and wires. You are a robot created to obey my every command. You have a sexy female body, and you look like a steampunk machine” she said. As I opened my eyes, I could no longer feel anything, neither emotionally or physically. This didn’t bother me at all. I could hear hears turning as I walked. Kylie asked me to raise my arm, and I did so without hesitation. She then asked me to stand in the corner, and I did just that.
Then suddenly a man showed up. It was me, well male me. They started making out in front of me. I didn’t even blink. I didn’t care, I have no life of my own. Then Kylie instructed me to bring them a drink, and like a mindless robot I did. “Does this bother you?” She asked. “Not at all” I answered in a monotone voice.
Then the man she was with waved his hand over my eyes. I didn’t even emote. “Smile would you?” He asked. And I did what he ordered. They continued making out, and eventually had sex in front of me. I stood there like another piece of furniture.
When the day was over. I was back at being myself. “That was fucking amazing” I told Kylie. “I knew you would like it” she said. Then we had sex. My prize for being such a good robot.
Day 743
As Kylie instructed me to imagine having gills and living underwater, long mermaid tail, blonde hair, and a care free attitude, i felt the warm of the sea water I now resided in.
Kylie was another mermaid herself. We were actually sisters. And we both loved to swim together and talk about humans and surface stuff. This was a weird life, I didn’t get to enjoy sex or anything, I deposited my eggs inside a coral reef, and a merman fertilized them.
I felt the need to take care of them. But as with all our adventures, it eventually came to an end. We were back at home, holding hands and realizing how two years have passed without us even noticing.
Day 1440
The next fantasy was a little bit uneventful. It was my idea, I thought it would be fun being a princess, a brave one. But all 42 days of it was having Kylie as my mother telling me to act more lady like.
I mean, i was such a great archer, and I loved riding my horse. But I was just too young, and annoying.
Day 1482Once I again I let Kylie come up with the story. She asked me to think of an animal, one I loved the most, of course we chose a cat. “Imagine such is your obsession that you like to dress as if you were one. You love to act like a cat, you even playfully purr and lick your hands”. When i opened my eyes, I was on the floor, crawling towards a guy. Kylie as a man, I pretended he was my master. In this form I was actually quite agile and nimble. And I loved acting like a pussy cat.
My boyfriend Jim loved it when I sat on his la, and he loved caressing my skin and hair like if I really was a pussy cat. Of course that was not all. The sex was amazing. Although I liked to scratch and bite, but he seemed to enjoyed that. I specially enjoyed being licked by him.
Day 1508Next, Kylie turned us into a lesbian couple. This reality was just like our real lives, but instead of being Kylie and me, we were Kim and Kat. We had a part time job as models.
We enjoyed our private time a lot. We both loved to act girly, and take care of each other.
I still remember how we met and fell in love, but now instead of meeting at a park while doing exercise, we met at a photoshoot. We really hit it off. We were all over each other since then.
When we decided to go back to our real lives, we realized there was something we hadn’t tried yet.
Day 1623
“Imagine having two minds in one. You and I share the same body. Although we’d think a like, our personalities would usually clash, and we have to deal with our mixed brain by acting somewhat crazy. In fact we love to cosplay and act like Harley Quinn. It just goes well with our personalities” she said.
As we opened our eyes, we realized we were in full harley quinn makeup and costume. “Hey! We have an event today!” We said. We quickly and playfully descended from our flat by sliding on the stairs handrail.
We couldn’t stop smiling and hearing our thoughts. “Hey that guy is looking at us”, “he is hoot”, “we can do better”, “maybe a man dressed as the joker”, “we’ll call him Mr. J”.
And guess what? There was a batman and a Joker. “You are both cute” we told them. That day, we had sex with the Batman backstage, and well, we left with the Joker.
This was the best one yet. We enjoyed every minute of it. Every action, every moment, every orgasm, we shared.
He was kind of a geek, but we tried to make him behave more like the joker. “Mr. J, wouldn’t it be fun to do it there in the balcony?” We told him when we got to his place. “Come on sweetums, fuck me from behind, Harley wants some sweet sweet love from you Mr. J”.
He was clumsy, but that just turned us on. “Act crazy Mr. J, treat me like the disposable whore I am” we laughed. “Just like that, harder!, harder!” I said as he pounded us from behind.
We actually became a couple and started going to comiccons together. I tought him to losen up and act crazy like us.
For now, that little adventure, would be the last in a long time I will describe. Kylie and I got married, we knew each other like no other. And believe, we have tried everything, man, woman, beast, vampire, hermaphrodite, it’s been quite a ride, and every single experience isnbetter than the last.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario