Not a care in the world

 


My girlfriend had always said she wished she didn’t have a care in the world. “Imagine not having to care about money, or anything, life is all solved for you” she said. She then got some kind of weird looking marble figurine and whispered something into it.

Suddenly I was in a whole different part of the world. I could feel some kind of plaster on my face, like if I was wearing makeup. That’s when I realized my clothes felt like soft silk agains my skin. “Am I wearing a dress?” I asked hearing an off putting female voice coming out of my mouth. “You turned me into a woman?” I told my girlfriend who was also wearing a fancy dress. She then Whispered something else to that figurine of hers.

…

I know my sister Amelie and I are spoiled young women, but we just love to flirt with guys and have fun. Today we were invited to a fancy party. I certainly hope I get to make out with a man with a title, just like last time.


Comentarios