My new bodysuit

 


I spent all my savings. But when the suit finally arrived, I was so excited. It was all rubbery, but it did sure feel like real skin. I took all my clothes off, and opened the back of the suit. I slid my feet first, it fit like a glove. Then, as if I was putting on a sweater, I slid the torso.

It had to be adjusted a little, but as I looked at my naked self in the mirror, I realized I did indeed looked like a woman. I then grabbed the jeans, blouse, and heels I had bought for this occasion. I then put my red wig on. “Hello handsome” I said, but I still sounded the same. I then got the voice modulator out of the box, and put it on my neck. I was sounding like a woman.

I took the time to walk around my flat and act girly and stuff. Maybe tomorrow I will get the courage to go out, but for now, I am going to enjoy being a woman in private.

Comentarios