My nephew’s prom

 

I was known as the best and fun uncle. I always helped my nephews and nieces any way I could.

But my nephew Andrew had a strange request. It was the day of his prom. “I have no date” he said. But there wasn’t anything I could do, “sorry kid, there isn’t anything I can do, I don’t know any girls your age” I told him. “Are you sure, what about Eva?” He asked. Eva was my best friend’s daughter but she had a boyfriend. “That’s a bummer, what if you could help me out” Andrew insisted. “I can’t champ, like I said, I don’t know any girls your age” I said. “No no, I meant, what if YOU could help me out” his emphasis on you was confusing. But before I could say anything he pulled out a small marble figurine. I felt entranced by it. I felt relaxed, kind of like I was high. In a matter of seconds he put the figurine inside his backpack. “What was that all about? My voice!” I said realizing I sounded like a woman. I looked down, “wait… did you turn me into a woman? Turn me back” I demanded. “It is just for prom, please, I am desperate, I’ll turn you back tomorrow” he said. “Plus you are really really hot” he said as he snapped a picture of me and showed me. He was right, I looked like a hot 18 year old girl, with red hair.

“I bought you a dress” he said as he handed me a paper bag with a red dress. He turned around, I took my clothes off, seeing my own naked body for the first time. Perfect curves, sexy breasts, I was a hottie. I quickly got dressed. It felt weird sliding my new panties on. The lack of equipment felt confusing.

Then my niece, his sister showed up. “You must be Annie” she said. She helped me put make up on. And she showed me how to properly walk in heels. “I know it’s you uncle, don’t worry, tomorrow you can be back to being your old male self” she whispered in my ear.

It was almost time for Andrew’s prom. A limo came by and picked us up. “I need a drink” I said, but he quickly reminded me i was now 18. The whole way to the prom was awkward, I didn’t know how to properly sit. And I could tell Andrew found me attractive. “Ok, so I will pretend to be your date, we can hold hands, and dance, but no kissing, no grabbing ass, no touching breasts, ok?” I told him. He just nodded.

We got to the party, Andrew seemed quiet, like he was out of his comfort zone. Took me a while to notice, but people avoided him, or made fun of him. Guys even hit on me telling me to dump the nerd. I started to get annoyed, I had to help him. “Shut it!” I told the next guy that hit on me, and kissed Andrew passionately. It didn’t feel weird or disgusting. I hate to say it, but I actually enjoyed it a little bit. I felt so overwhelmed with emotions. But tried to hide them.


We spent most of the rest of the night dancing. I had to go to the loo. Girls asked me what I saw in him. And I told them not only was he cute, and a great catch, “but he is great at sex” I giggled. “That should help him out” I told myself. 

After the party, we took the same limo back home. It was still somewhat early. “You know what? Why don’t we ask the driver to take us to my place instead?” I told Andrew. “What for?” He asked. “I think I can give you some pointers to be more popular at school” I said. He agreed.

When we got to my place I first told him he should losen up, he was so stiff, so worried about what everybody would say about him, that he was actually alienating himself. I poured a couple of drinks. “I think you need this” I said as I handed him his glass. I drank it whole in one go. 


“Now, I know you haven’t even dated one girl, so, lets take my current form as an advantage” I said as I poured myself another drink. I sat down, and I started talking about how to treat a woman, and how to catch one’s attention. I took my second drink like a tequila shot again. 

“I think it would help if you get to see a naked woman” I said as I slid my dress off. My naked breasts felt good without a bra nor dress. “Some women love it when you go straight to kissing and sucking this, but most want you to do some foreplay, let see your best moves” I said while I took another shot. 

Andrew started kissing my neck, “yes, that’s good” I said as I felt goosebumps. “I guess for the time being you should call me Kim” I said as I started to feel drunk. “Ok, no to second base” I said as i grabbed his hand and placed it on my breast. “Squeeze it gently, rub your fingers against my nipples, do not pinch yet” I said. 

“By now, your date should also be running her hands around your body, she might even reach down your pants and grab it, like this” I said. I couldn’t believe I was actually giving serious thought about it, “I know I am going to regret this in the morning” I said as I took him to my bedroom.

I opened my nightstand drawer and got a condom out. “Are you sure?” Andrew asked. I didn’t respond, I slowly and carefully placed the condom on his thing. I pushed him on my bed, and slowly slid his thing inside my wet pussy. “Oh god oh god, this feels good” I said realizing it felt better than being a guy.

I continued giving him pointers. Telling him what I liked better, eventually he came. We cuddled for a while, “this part is what women love, a little moment where we both share and talk, so, pretend I am really a woman and tell me something I would like to hear” I said.

We continued talking, and I could hear confidence in his voice. A couple of hours later I drove him to his place. I asked him to give me the marble figurine that turned me into a woman. I thanked him for such a nice night and I drove home. I turned myself back. For the next couple of months I was back at being a man, the fun uncle. But I realized I was fantasizing every day about being Kim again.

Andrew moved out of town to go to college. And that’s when I got an idea. I drove all the way where he was studying, I used the figurine on me again. Right on the day college started, I waited for him on a bench just outside college. He passed by and noticed me. “Unc… Kim?” He asked. “Hey handsome” I responded, as I playfully stood up and kissed him on the cheek.


“But why?” He asked. “Hey, that’s no way to speak to your girlfriend silly” I answered, “I just enrolled here, we are going to college together” i told him. 

I grabbed him by his waist, and asked him to “show me around”. Ever since that day I haven’t turned back. I am dating Andrew, and the fact that I act all girly and feminine has helped him forget who I used to be.

I don’t know if I have gotten used to being a woman this fast because I like Andrew, or because I love the feeling of carelessness that being Kim brings. But one this is for certain, I am not turning back, I am a college girl in love, and that will remain true for the time being.



Comentarios