I know it is cliche, but I found a magic lamp inside my school. I don’t know who hid it in the library, but someone did. Anyways, out came a genie, “you have one wish”. It was a bummer to have just the one wish. I could have wished for wealth, or for immortality, or a superpower, but instead I wished to go with Emma to the prom. “Wish granted” the genie said and disappeared.
Suddenly I felt like someone punched me in the face, and threw me across town. I closed my eyes, when I opened them, I was sitting in a motorcycle. I recognized the guy in front of me, it was Lars, Emma’s boyfriend. “Hey dude” I said. My voice sounded just like Emma’s. i looked down and saw a cute blue dress, and breasts. “Wait? Why am I girl?” I whispered. “Emma? Are you ok?” Lars asked. I was in shock, I didn’t answer eight away. “Emma!” He yelled. “Oh shit, yes, I am here, sorry” I responded. For the time being I had to pretend being Emma. Lars drove the bike back to school, and I had to wrap my arms around him.
It’s weird to describe, but it didn’t feel awkward to hold him. “Thanks sweetie” I said as I jumped off his bike. I knew Emma called him sweetie all the time. But before I could react, he kissed me. He french kissed me. Once again, for some reason, that didn’t feel awkward. I smiled and walked back to school.
I took the last class of the day as Emma. My former self seat empty, but no one seemed to care. At the end of the day I went looking for the genie at the library, but she was nowhere to be found.
For the next few days I had to pretend being Emma. That meant, live with her family, dress like a 19 year old woman, go to school as her, spend time with her friends trying not to raise suspicion, and date her boyfriend. And oh god, he loved to make out every night. I hesitated a little at the beginning, but a couple of nights later, I was letting him get to second base.
As days passed I was behaving like I had always been Emma. Which was good, prom was coming, and Lars expected us to be named prom King and Queen. Of course we did, I still remember everyone cheering when I was crowned.
He drove me back to my place. Which was a bummer, “isn’t it tradition for us to sleep together after prom night?” I asked him. “Well, yes, but when you started dating, you told me you wanted to wait…” he was saying as I interrupted him “I was a whole different person back then. So, either take me to a motel room, or we will do it here in your car” I said as I slid my panties off.
Thank god he chose the former. I lost my virginity to him, in a crappy motel room, but the fact that we loved each other so much, made it perfect.
I sat on top of him, his thing inside of me, his left hand on my left breast, his right hand on my ass, his lips kissing and sucking my right nipple, I thrusting back and forth, feeling it slide inside of me.
I now understand that I did go to the prom with Emma, as her. The genie hit the jackpot, I regret nothing, I love being Emma.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario