There had been a bunch of disappearances at the local park, but from all the times I’ve been there myself, I have never seen anything strange. One of my coworkers warned me not to go, but I didn’t care, I grabbed my lunch and sat on a bench to eat my lunch.
I was halfway through my lunch when I heard a voice call my name. I thought it was one of my coworkers making fun of me, so I decided to play along. “Who’s there?” I asked pretending to be scared. “over here” the voice said. I walked towards it, still pretending to be scared. I walked down some steps, until I was in a part of the park where no one could see me. “Very funny guys” I said, “lets get back to work”. No one answered, as I turned around, I felt goosebumps, followed by intense heat covering my body. I heard a loud crack, and fell to the floor. I stood up, I was at an open space at the park, as I stood up, I noticed I was wearing a black dress, I had long red hair. “My hands!” I said as I realized they looked feminine. I touched my chest, feeling two perky breasts under the dress. I slowly slid my hand down my skirt, I was wearing panties, and had no cock.
I took a few steps forward and fell down again. I was wearing heels. “I’ve got to get out of here” I said. With each step I took, I started to feel more comfortable. Like if I always had been a woman. Then I heard a manly voice call my name. “Kim!” The voice said. “Wait that is not my name” I told myself, but as I tried to remember my male name, I just couldn’t. Then I saw the man calling me, he looked oddly familiar. “Hello?” I said. Then he called me young lady. He was my dad, I mean not my dad dad, but my new dad. I jumped in the car with him, where my mom was waiting for me too.
As we drove away from the park, I passed outside of my former office building. I waved goodbye at it. I then looked at my parents and smiled as I left my former life behind.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario