Hacked the system

“I’m in” my friend Tom said excitedly. He had broken all the security measures taken by our target. “They weren’t so smart” he said. That’s when I noticed his hair started to change color and become longer. “Dude what is going on? What’s happening to you?” I asked, he looked down, and a couple of breasts popped out of his chest.


“I feel weird… like I should be mad… but…” he said and giggled. “I need air” he said as he took a few steps towards the door. As he did I noticed he went from a manly walk into swaying his ass. Suddenly he stopped and turned around.

“I think I figured it out, they have a last security measure called bimbo… teehee… and it worked like a charm on me… fuck me” he said. “No wait… you must help me… by fucking me, make a woman out of me!” He demanded.


Even his clothes had changed. And well, i lost a friend, and we didn’t get paid, but I got a new kinky girlfriend.


Comentarios