As cliche as it sounds, my friends and I visited a Escape room. It was a basic simple “who done it” game. We were supposed to find out who the killer was, and I we all were given outfits and cards describing ourselves.
“Wait? This can’t be right” I told the hostess at the entrance as I read the clues. “Don’t worry it is part of the fun” she said. I didn’t want to dress like a woman. “No one will be able to tell, and it will be fun I promise” she said.
I awkwardly slid the blue dress on, and the blonde wig. Then I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a woman. “Wait? Breasts? Make up? How are doing this?” I asked myself. I read the card, I was a french femme fatale, I were to flirt with everyone, and of course, I was the murderer in the story. But I had to keep everyone from finding out.
I had to find out, I took a peek below my dress, I didn’t feel my equipment, and my breasts looked and felt real. “Fine” I said out loud, realizing I actually sounded like a french woman speaking in English.
The game took a while, no one knew the truth about me, they thought I worked for the escape room company. I kept on flirting with my friend Bob. Eventually, Kyle was about to realize he was the murderer in the story, so I seduced him, and well, I am not ashamed to say it, I slept with him. That threw him off, he now didn’t want to acuse me.
Then Anna said it had to be me. I just laughed, and clapped at her explanation. She was the winner of our little game. We all went back to our dressing rooms. I took off the dress, but didn’t revert back. I called the hostess and she told me, that usually it takes a few hours. “You can wait it out” she said, “or you can wear another dress”. “How about this one” I said pointing at a general’s outfit. “Great choice” she said
And well here I am, playing again with another group. Playing the part of the french seductress.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario