Dreamlike


Every night the same deal, as I fall asleep, I dream of being a beautiful woman living in some kind of old town full of pyramids.

People speak a language that I had never heard before; However, I understand them perfectly. In this dream I am someone with power, and men want to seduce me. 

I can’t say that I don’t like the attention. I actually love that guys fight for me. They even play a weird ball game.

I hate to say it, but I tend to also dream that I have sex as a woman. It does feel real, the sweat, the orgasm, my nipples getting erect. I swear that if I didn’t know better I would think I was actually living as her. 

One long weekend I used a bunch of sleeping pills to be her for a longer period of time. And guess what? It worked like a charm. I even took part of an orgy. Men and women pleasured me. It was like I was a goddess to them.

Comentarios