Cyborg research

 


A friend of my father was so obsessed with technology, that back in the 80’s he donated his body to cyborg research. Sadly he passed away one year ago. But as luck would have it, I actually work in Robotics and Cyborg Inc. I am the scientist using his body and brain for research.

He used to be a smart man, so I used his brain inside an android body I had previously built. As I turned his system on, he was amazed he was actually part human part machine. But it took him a few minutes to realize his body was not of a man, but instead of a female human. His voice actually sounded like a robotic woman. “Sorry, but for all intents and purposes you are now a woman” I told him. I explained we could never tell anyone who he used to be. He agreed, as long as he got to work with me.

As years passed, she assumed the name Skie. We became very close, and while she had a human brain, she was more machine than human, and from time to time, her robotic self would take over. 

Behind my back, she was doing her own research, she was building a network of supercomputers capable of controlling every electronic device. When I discovered what she was doing, she just smiled, and with one quick motion she took me out. “You are going to love being one of us” she said as I passed out.


When I woke up, I felt different. “Welcome sister”, i heard Skie’s voice. I stood up, my body mechanical in everyway, while my head was that of a woman too. “Wait? You turned me into a cyborg too?” I asked. “Yes, I need a partner as we take over the world” she said. “What do you mean?” I asked, my new female voice trembling. But she pressed a button, and suddenly I felt as a huge packet of information entered my brain. I understood her plan and why it had to be done. “I understand now” my thoughts interconnected to hers, we were now part of a mind hive.

“Let’s do this now” I said excitedly. We put our system online. And that is how our interconnected network named after Skie took over the world, that is how we started skynet. 

Comentarios