Captain of the ship

I had been intrigued by pirates since I was a young kid. Imagine my surprise when I found out that a pirate hat I found at a thrift store allowed me to live up my fantasy.

I was at home when I first wore it. Suddenly I found myself on a pirate ship. I was a tall muscular pirate, I looked around, other pirates seemed scared of me. I took the hat off, and found myself back in my living room. “Wow” I said. I put the hat back on, expecting to be the tall behemoth of a man again. But instead I found myself short and shirtless. I looked down and I realized I was in the body of a woman. “A woman pirate” I whispered. Suddenly the captain grabbed my hand, “come with me” he said. He had wooden teeth, an eye patch, and a badly trimmed beard. He took me to his chamber, I knew what he expected of me, so I tried to take my hat off, but it was somewhat tangled with my dirty hair. Then I tried to run outside. But the door was locked. “I love it when you play hard to get” he said. I knew at the time I was about to get fucked, both literally and figuratively. I slid my pants down, and he did the same. My own figure turned me on. I let him get his way with me. It did feel somewhat good, but he wasn’t good at it. And that’s when it hit me, I could be captain, I could get a better man. Without hesitation I grabbed a knife and got rid of him. I put my pants on.

I stepped out to the deck, “I am the new captain now” I said. The crew actually cheered. “Throw him overboard” I said. 

I’ve been Emilia for two months now, haven’t taken my hat off once. I have experienced life as a pirate, and I am loving it. And not only that, I do get to choose who to fuck with. And let me tell you, anyone is better than that old captain. Will I take off my hat? Maybe, but for now, I am a pirate.


Comentarios