I couldn’t stop smiling. Believe I wanted to stop, I just was physically unable to. “Kiss me” I said out loud when I tried to say “turn me back”.
I don’t know how he did it, maybe it was the necklace I was wearing, but something transformed me into his wet dream of a girl. I could feel my nipples rubbing against the soft fabric of my white robe. I could feel the emptiness between my legs. My best friend was taking his pants off, my smile became bigger. “Someone is happy to see me” I said while trying to order him to get dressed.
I then sexily slid my robe off. Walked towards his bed, and got on all fours. There was no way to fight it. My body was doing what it wanted, I could try to fight it, or I could embrace it, and enjoy it. “Come on I’m waiting” I said finally in sync with ny body’s desires.
He slowly slid his equipment inside of me. I felt how it made its way in, pushing my labia sideways, and sliding into my wet pussy. My eyes went blank with pleasure. “Be rough” I said, he thrusted back and forth. My breasts swinging with every movement, my ass jiggling with every thrust. My pussy throbbing in arousal, and myself begging for more.
After he finally came inside of me, I, awkwardly thanked him. And turned around, I embraced him with my legs and arms wrapped around him, kissing his neck. I was still so turned on. His cum dripping from my pussy.
Afterwards, he asked me to take the necklace off. “Will that turn me back?” I asked. “Yes” he responded. “Then, I am never taking it off” I said.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario