I felt a little bit dizzy after taking a sip from my beer. “Did somebody spike my drink?” I asked the bartender. Then a man placed a necklace on my neck. “What the fuck dude” I said. But suddenly everything started turning around. I took a couple of steps and fell. I started giggling, like if I was high as hell. The bartender helped me out, and took me to the back office. “Here, rest on the couch until you feel better” he said. I sat down and waited little bit, right then, breasts exploded from my chest, my equipment was absorbed into my own body.
It was painful, but I just couldn’t stop giggling. When it was over i looked and felt like a woman. I walked towards a mirror. “Wow! I am hot” I said. I noticed there was a wardrobe with women’s clothes. I quickly took mine off, and wore what I could find that fit.
The bartender opened the door. “Oh sorry” he said. “Where’s the drunk guy?” He asked. “Gone, I guess” I answered. “Wait, did you two made out in my office?” He asked. “He wishes” I laughed. “Thank you handsome” I said as I stepped out. I spent the night flirting with guys, and scoring free drinks. I know, I remember who I used to be, but fuck that guy, I feel like a woman, and I want to try this body out.
“So, handsome, care for some alone time at the back office” I asked the bartender. “Right now?” He asked. “Of course” I answered.
Oh god, I don’t know if it was because it was my first time. But he was so great, his thing sliding in and out of my pussy felt so amazing, his lips and tongue on my breasts was so sublime. And his cum feeling me up, was such a turn on.
Days later I realized the necklace was what transformed me. I decided not to take it off. I continued dating Gary, the bartender. Hopefully he never finds out who I really am.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario