All girl’s trip

I had such a beautiful girlfriend, and not only that she was amazing in every way possible. Well, except one way, she liked to flirt, with guys and girls alike.

Anyways, Paula had been planning a trip with her girl friends to an exotic Mexican beach. I trusted her, but I didn’t trust her friends. So, she assured me she would behave, “You can come with us” she said. “But it is an all girls trip” I reminded her. “We can easily solve that” she then said some weird words and noises. “What the f?” I asked, but she kept repeating the same words. She then placed her hand on my chest, and that’s when the transformation happened. I grew breasts, my face became feminine, my waist smaller, my hips wider, my equipment faded away from existence. In a matter of seconds I was a woman. “What did you do?” I asked. “There, now you can come with us” she said and smiled. “What makes you think I want to be a woman?” I said. “Relax. I will turn you back when we come back, plus, we can get to experiment a little” she said as she kissed me.

We gave myself the name of Haley. And I went with Paula and her friends to their trip. It was weird wearing a one piece swimsuit, feeling it pressed against my breasts.

It was even weirder when guys hit on me. But I just smiled and ignored them. Anyways, during the trip I learned to act girly. Paula and I came up with my background story and how we met. I told then I had a loving boyfriend, that way they wouldn’t insist on me flirting with guys.

Paula and I did get one night to experiment. We kissed each others breasts, had a 69, also did the scissors thing. It was so hot and amazing. But I stopped her when she proposed to finger each other. “That would be weird” I said.


But there was a little mistake with our plan and adventure. No one told me I would such a lightweight. I got drunk in no time. I started to feel light headed. Some guy told me to go back to his hotel room, and I just agreed. I was all naked in his room, my breasts exposed, him kissing me and rubbing his crotch against my pussy. I didn’t even think to stop him, I felt him go in, and I just laid there in bed, while he slid his thing inside of me. I do remember the moaning, and the arousal, but much of that night was a blur.

In the morning I arrived to our hotel, crying, feeling ashamed and used. Paula hugged me, and told me everything was going to be alright. She was quite understanding. She helped me through that difficult time. We spent the following days as a couple, a lesbian couple. She said she had another spell to make me forget that day. At first I said no, but after a while, I realized it was for the best.

Paula once again started speaking in tongues, I closed my eyes, she touched my chest. And then the memories of that night started to fade away, but there was a miss calculation on her spell, I forgot everything, and I mean everything, I didn’t even remember my name. “Who are you?” I asked. “It’s me Paula” she said. “Don’t remember you” i said, “as a matter of fact I don’t remember my name”. “You are…” she hesitated, “…you are Haley, my best friend” she said.

She told our friends, that a spell she used made me lose my memory. They were really good friends, helping me remember everything by filling the gaps. 

That night Paula and I had a lesbian experience, I don’t even know if it was our first time, but I begged her to shove a dildo in me. 


The next night we went out clubbing, I was flirting with guys, just like (I think) I used to do before. I ended up having a threesome with Paula and the guy.

I don’t remember anything about my life before this trip, but I sure love having Paula by my side. She is the best friend ever. And oh my god, is she a good kisser.




Comentarios